• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

It looks like the official count down for the Herf has begun, 10 days and a wake up.......

Ha Ha..."and a wake up" kids count down to Santa and the Easter Bunny...WE count down to the Quad State Herf!!!

OK boys and girls, I need a miracle for the QSH. I need two slots that someone isn't going to use or knows if they have a couple people that dropped out of theirs. PM me with any details so the Wifey and I can go for the whole thing...... :thumbs:

Sam

OK boys and girls, I need a miracle for the QSH. I need two slots that someone isn't going to use or knows if they have a couple people that dropped out of theirs. PM me with any details so the Wifey and I can go for the whole thing...... :thumbs:

Sam

Hope you're able to make it Sam.....would be great to see you.

Sam

Kim and I will at least be there for dinner....It would be great to see you again too Israel, I talked to Andy today and can't wait to see a bunch of you guys.

Sam

Kim and I will at least be there for dinner....It would be great to see you again too Israel, I talked to Andy today and can't wait to see a bunch of you guys.

Awesome Sam....Only 10 days to go until the GREATEST HERF on the East Coast!!! The 2nd best is the day before at Uptown... ;)

Sam

Awesome Sam....Only 10 days to go until the GREATEST HERF on the East Coast!!! The 2nd best is the day before at Uptown... ;)

Wish I could be there for that one as well Isy. Gene and I will be at a Cigar dinner in Williamsburg and then flying in to NY the morning of the Quad State. Can't wait to see you all...

Sam

Wish I could be there for that one as well Isy. Gene and I will be at a Cigar dinner in Williamsburg and then flying in to NY the morning of the Quad State. Can't wait to see you all...

Looking forward to seeing you and Gene, Andy..

Sam

Good news Sam, we had a couple of cancellations so you and Kim are on the full guest list now........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sam

Good news Sam, we had a couple of cancellations so you and Kim are on the full guest list now........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

SWEET, we can't wait to see everybody again this year.

Charlie,

Great to hear. Everyone would have missed Kim. :sign:

DG

Sam

SWEET, we can't wait to see everybody again this year.

Charlie,

Great to hear. Everyone would have missed Kim. :sign:

DG

Well you know that Gary calls me Kim's Husband, who cares about me she's the nice one here. :rolleyes:

Well well well, the Quad State Herf is next Saturday. I can hardly wait to see all you knuckleheads and party.......

5 days to go, I can hardly wait to see all of your ugly mugs...... :D :thumbs: :p