• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quality Importers Lauderdale Humidor Accent Cabinet?

That looks like a great deal!
yeah i figured even it it needs a little work like new weatherstripping to reseal it is still good deal. It is way big then i was looking for though wife will be unhappy for a little but I am spending less or about the same. Only thing I am worried about is it ill be very lightly stocked. will this make it hard to keep humidity stable?

yeah i figured even it it needs a little work like new weatherstripping to reseal it is still good deal. It is way big then i was looking for though wife will be unhappy for a little but I am spending less or about the same. Only thing I am worried about is it ill be very lightly stocked. will this make it hard to keep humidity stable?

It won't be bad with active humidification. You can always artificially shrink the volume with empty boxes/containers

Deals like that come rarely. I'd beg the wife on this one. With a some new wood on the bottom that will last a lifetime.

Lol! I was just going to post you this Chester, but looks like you or on it! ?
1542F162-31C2-495B-B08A-21D039CF411C.png

Use any leverage you have! There has to be another spot!
I so wish there was but I got permission to put a end table humidor in the bedroom and that one is way bigger but she agreed to the lemans cabinet if I can get guy to agree to a good price.

Took me 2 years before I found another good deal on a cabinet Humidor. Wide said we shoulda got the last one. I’m just glad to have found a good deal on a functioning cabinet humi. Empty boxes are your friend if you need to take up space. Good luck.