• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick and Easy Recipes

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
What is everyone's quick and easy recipe's that you make a ton at home because its easy, single, and delicious

Mine is Spanish Hamburger
1 lb Ground beef
1 small Green pepper
1 small onion
1.5 cups uncooked rice
3/4 cup water
1 can Tomato Bisque
Salt, Pepper Garlic powder to taste.

Brown hamburger, green pepper, onion and desired spices together
Once cooked drain grease.
Add rice, water, tomato bisque and cook 15 on Medium heat until rice is desired texture.
I ALWAYS double or triple this for left overs.

Sorry the picture is of my leftovers rather than in the pot
spanish hamburger.png

Peanut Noodles w/chicken

Don't have measurements, just do it to taste.

Boil whatever kind of noodles you want, I like rice noodles or udon.

In wok, stir fry chicken (I like thighs). Add a can of coconut milk, 1 cup-ish peanut butter, couple tbsp soy sauce, tbsp-is oyster sauce, chili paste to taste and cook until combined. Turn off heat, add a splash of sesame oil and dig in. If you're feeling fancy, put some scallions and chopped peanuts on top.

I have a lot of "what's in the fridge?" pasta meals & stir fries that I can throw together deliciously & quickly (frozen cheese tortellini is da bomb!) but my most frequent meal is salmon & asparagus, done all sorts of different ways but always just a simple prep & 20 minutes in the oven:

68493947_10219583879977423_6638174076852502528_n.jpg
69791486_10219735655651720_7315614565461393408_n.jpg
96254999_10222125196548749_4161219325753032704_n.jpg

When I'm too lazy or bored for THAT, I make shrimp, avocado & mozz quesadillas. Because cheese is good. 😂

~Boar

Peanut Noodles w/chicken

In wok, stir fry chicken (I like thighs). Add a can of coconut milk, 1 cup-ish peanut butter, couple tbsp soy sauce, tbsp-is oyster sauce, chili paste to taste and cook until combined. Turn off heat, add a splash of sesame oil and dig in. If you're feeling fancy, put some scallions and chopped peanuts on top.
Dayum, Justin. Gonna have to try that one!

How does that thing do with raw dough?
It doesn't. It has two massive elements, one above and one below the pan. You can use both or either one independently but it would now work for raw dough.

It works great for cooking pizza or heating frozen items. I also use it to make quesadilla.

While the prep isn't quick and easy, the end result is. I do a lot of hunting so I find different ways to use venison and my favorite is to cold-pack it and then there are jars of ready to eat meat that are delicious as a snack from the jar or used in countless different way. The butchering and cold-packing is a pain but it is worth it.

One way I recently invented was to heat the meat in pan or skillet. It easily tears or crumbles so I mashed it up as it heated, put a layer on a large tortilla, added a layers of green chili's, some spices, a layer of pepper-jack cheese, another tortilla, and another layer of cheese and put it on the Presto pizzazz. 10 minutes from jar opening to pulling it off the cooker.

Banana Bread:

4-5 overripe 'nanas. I let mine get completely dark brown on the peel then freeze (unpeeled) or fridge until ready to use.
2 eggs beaten
2 cups AP flour
3/4 cup brown sugar (dark brown is the jam for this one)
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
Dash of vanilla extract (I use my own homemade stuff)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan

Sift and combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl

In a separate bowl cream brown sugar and butter
Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended
Add banana mixture to flour mixture
Stir to just moisten. Do not over mix!

Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan

Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.

Let cool in pan for 10-15 min, turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling

Ok, quick and the family loves it:

1 - 14oz package of smoked sausage (I usually use Eckrich, but use and adjust to your preference)
6 Yellow potatoes
1 Onion
3 Bell peppers

I wash/peel the potatoes, then slice them in half length wise and cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces, they'll cook better. Peel and cut the onion in half, then slice. Cut and slice the peppers. Slice the sausage into rounds.

Melt enough butter to coat the pan. Add potatoes, onions, bell peppers and cook, for 10-15 minutes or until they start to soften. Throw in the sliced sausage and cook it all together, until browned and to your liking.

You can also make this into a hash, if that's what you want. Or substitute the potatoes for hash browns and serve with eggs, etc.

Ok, quick and the family loves it:

1 - 14oz package of smoked sausage (I usually use Eckrich, but use and adjust to your preference)
6 Yellow potatoes
1 Onion
3 Bell peppers

I wash/peel the potatoes, then slice them in half length wise and cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces, they'll cook better. Peel and cut the onion in half, then slice. Cut and slice the peppers. Slice the sausage into rounds.

Melt enough butter to coat the pan. Add potatoes, onions, bell peppers and cook, for 10-15 minutes or until they start to soften. Throw in the sliced sausage and cook it all together, until browned and to your liking.

You can also make this into a hash, if that's what you want. Or substitute the potatoes for hash browns and serve with eggs, etc.
That sounds really good!!! I'll have to make this soon thanks for sharing

Peanut Noodles w/chicken

If you dial back just a bit on the peanut butter amount & replace the oyster sauce with lime juice (as a substitute for lemongrass) you've got a classic Thai curry. I stumbled across nearly the same combo of ingredients you've got there years back trying to make Thai coconut-peanut soup at home!

~Boar

If you dial back just a bit on the peanut butter amount & replace the oyster sauce with lime juice (as a substitute for lemongrass) you've got a classic Thai curry. I stumbled across nearly the same combo of ingredients you've got there years back trying to make Thai coconut-peanut soup at home!

~Boar
Yep, very similar.

The best French Toast on the planet...
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: @ 5 minutes

Ingredients
  • 2 large eggs (best to get from egg farm)
  • 1 cup milk, half and half, coconut milk, or almond milk (I use heavy whipping cream, because it sticks to the bread without having to soak the bread, which will make it soggy)
  • pinch salt
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, honey or maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 8 slices sandwich bread
  • butter (I use about 1 teaspoon per 2 slices of bread)
Instructions

• Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed pie plate or baking dish. Place bread slices, one or two at a time, into the egg mixture and flip to make sure both sides of bread are well-coated.
  • Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle. Place bread slices in skillet or on griddle and cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes.
Toppings: I like to use fresh preserves, but pure maple syrup and powdered sugar work great as well.

FDF2134B-669A-4DFE-B4BD-617D0040DDA8.jpeg