• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Men of Genius

I have a bellyache from all the popcorn. :laugh: :laugh:

And CC just got involved. :p

mrjinglesusa said:
I wanted to stay out of this, I really did.  I've met and herfed with Jonathan and he seemed like a good guy - we had a nice time smoking cigars and talking.  However, Jonathan, I think you are barking up the wrong tree here.  Calling out guys like Lee, Neal, etc. is not a good idea.  These BOTL have been here, done that for a looooong time.  They do not need to prove themselves to you or anyone else.  Period.  They do not need to advertise their generosity nor defend their actions here.  I can state as a matter of fact that Neal is one of the good guys.  Still making my mind up about Lee....  :p  ;)

Jonothan, let it go.  Take the lumps and move on.  Telling these guys to essentially prove their contributions here is both foolish and misguided...
[snapback]228345[/snapback]​

I did not instigate it. Leebo has had a bug in his butt for me since shortly after I joined. He even post-stalked me on cigar family when I joined there shortly after joining there.

For a while things would die down, then he'd put on his Lumberg-hating cap and go after me some more, then things would die down, etc. As for the current episode, he's the one bumping the old threads. He's the one doing his best to turn this board into a sideshow. I've tried to lay low, but how that he's crapping all over my threads and others are following suit, what do you expect me to do? What yould YOU do?

I'm trying to do a trade, I'm trying to finish up the blind taste test, and he's crapping all over my threads and basically getting in the way of what this board should be all about.

And I agree that Leebo is worse than Neal.

I'm hiding my football, you guys are mean.

Mommy, tell the mean guys to stop.

I have to reply just because you pointed out a post made by Neal that was directed towards me: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...81&#entry226981

Get a life Lumberg! No where in Neal's post is he baiting or in the wrong. He was JOKING!!! How can you pull up a post like that and call that eveidence?!! Are you serious????? None of your "evidence" posts shows any credibility of you trying to prove Neal is a bad guy.

my $.02, for what its worth:

leebo may be mean at times, and CC may be a bully. but very very few times have i seen it take place unjustified. lumberg, some of the things you post make me wonder if you post those things for negative attention, or if you just don't understand what it is you're saying. regardless of which it is, you're only making it worse. lay low for a while and stop being so defensive. people are attacking your character for a reason. acknoledge it and do your best to fix it. don't get mad at people for pointing it out. they're doing to keep this place the way it is. you can either help in that, or you can defy and only make things worse.

for the record, i don't think you're a bad guy. you just need to think a bit more before you post the first thing that comes to mind.

Get thee behind me dumpkin.
[snapback]228310[/snapback]​
[/quote]

:sign: :laugh: :laugh: Another Neal classic for the archives.

Hey Lumpy, I don't see you helping out new guys in the Newbie Sampler Trade thread.

Neal and I are there........

Lumberg said:
When you accuse someone of something, and they don't present evidence to the contrary, but rather have the gall to tell you to go find it for yourself, that's cetainly not stand-up behavior.

When you post crap like this I just want to bang my head into a wall. Who TF are you to accuse anyone of anything? I sure as hell didn't vote you a CP representative.

When you accuse someone of something they don't need to prove you are wrong. You need to prove you are right. Linking some posts where Neal was being funny does not prove your point. How about you link to his posts in Leebo's Birthday pass which was a good year before you joined. I know they don't need me to defend them but in case you can't read, that would be both Lee and Neal participating ONE YEAR BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN HERE!

Get off it already.

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Lumpy, I don't see you helping out new guys in the Newbie Sampler Trade thread.

Neal and I are there........
[snapback]228364[/snapback]​

I've done a couple of turns in there. My current inventory situation precludes me from participating right now.

Look, this all started when Leebo started crapping on my threads. He never PMed me, he just started lashing out. He and Sam declared "open season" on me.

I want to finish up the blind taste test in peace. And conduct my business without having my threads shat upon. Is that too much to ask?

I won't instigate any more. Can everyone else say the same?

Edit: I'll make the first step toward peace by changing my location.

Revisionist history....you gotta love it!

Lumpy, if I were you I would leave, come back with a new name and try again.

And you're not fooling anyone by twisting the truth either. I don't like you, never have and never will. You like to hear yourself talk, so pipe down and let this be a lesson.

Lumberg said:
[snapback]228368[/snapback]​

What does that mean?

Lumberg said:
Look, this all started when Leebo started crapping on my threads. He never PMed me, he just started lashing out. He and Sam declared "open season" on me.

I want to finish up the blind taste test in peace. And conduct my business without having my threads shat upon. Is that too much to ask?

I won't instigate any more. Can everyone else say the same?

You are out of line and owe Neal, Lee and this board an apology so DO IT

PassThis said:
Lumberg said:
Edit:  I'll make the first step toward peace by changing my location.

What does that mean?
[snapback]228374[/snapback]​

I meant changing my title. It used to refer to Leebo.

Damn, I go to the house and let the carpet guys in and come back and everybody is being mean to me. Nice to see folks fighting my battles but you bastids has stole my thunder. You said everything and didn't leave nothin' but a couple dog eared innuendo's and a worn out epithet or two.
I don't want or need an apology. Anyone that knows me or goes back and reads my posts know the fallacy contained in lumpy's posts.

One last thing dumpkin, if you want to question my character don't ask me to do your research. It's bad form. Try to act like you got some smart.

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Lumpy, if I were you I would leave, come back with a new name and try again.
[snapback]228370[/snapback]​

Lumby - I'm wondering from what I'm reading in this thread if you've NOT changed your persona with SFG75... You seem to me to be VERY much like him.... ;)

There are two kinds of people in the world: "Club" and "Not Club".

Lumberg, it's time for you to realize which category applies to you.