• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Or Fake Magum 46

pulse746 said:
Hey Guys,

I'm new to Cuban cigars and purchased my first 3 pack of Magnum 46 tubos. I was wondering if the two seals on the box look accurate? They look a little different from other pictures I have seen, specifically the fact that the green Cuban seal on the left has rounded edges and not straight ones.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=daee6661f2&view=fimg&th=14bb29c482b3d59b&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ92QfbRlSiqMs-yerL2Dzl3CZ7J4bU5h7Upn60SXPeGig0m8xiELD8zlXQ0A_ZWH9ov3e1zjw46p4UY8yzCmpBJOQxylxsqqLoA90pFDYT1QsSZbbBIaXLl4Ls&ats=1424630774742&rm=14bb29c482b3d59b&zw&sz=w1877-h732

First, clean up the spelling.

Second, post piktures. 

Probably not the best first posts, but I wouldn't say he broke the rules. He's getting flamed pretty hard for it anyway :D

Prime84 said:
Probably not the best first posts, but I wouldn't say he broke the rules. He's getting flamed pretty hard for it anyway :D
It's fine, I have moved on to other posts lol.

Prime84 said:

Thanks.

pulse746 said:

It's fine, I have moved on to other posts lol.

Do you still want an answer?

garrettbuckeye said:
Those are real cupcakes. Even if they weren't... I would not care.

There were cupcakes in that picture...? :p

CMontoya79 said:
In my opinion the petaca looks real.
Thank You, I apologize this is the only picture I have as I am currently away at school and my humidor is at home.

Ok. Just for your information, petacas can be real looking and the cigars could still be fake. A pic of the cigars and bands would likely confirm, but the only way to know is to light it up and smoke. You just know when the flavor of Cuban tobacco is real or not.

At least the thin-skinned don't stick around long. Think of it as hazing. :p

I keep looking but I still can't find the cupcakes...