• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

real or fake

I know nothing about the Cohibas. Although it is hard to tell without a much closer shot, the RASS looks a lot like the one I am holding in my hand at the moment. Which proves...nothing at all :)

Maybe post up some much tighter closeups? Even if they look legit, the proof will still really be in the smoking.

"Are they real or fake?"

Am I the only one who opened this thread thinking I was going to see something other than cigars? ???

They look suspect to me. The wrappers on the Cohibas are awfully dark. Can you take them out, and get closer pictures posted. Get some close ups of the bands, in paticular the scripts.

Do the same after taking the cigars out of the tubes.

"Are they real or fake?"

Am I the only one who opened this thread thinking I was going to see something other than cigars? ???
We should make it a rule that anyone posting a "real of fake" thread also post a comparative set of natural and surgically-enhanced hooters.

Wilkey

This quiz was received via email with no author. However, it was labelled as Playboy.com's Breast Test II

You answered 20 out of 20 question(s).

You got 17 right and 3 wrong.

hehehe :) I like boobs??? :)

I got 18 right and 2 wrong, and after going back and looking at the ones I got wrong, I should have known damnit!

On another note, talk about a thread jacking. I'm done.

As far as the cigars, we all will need a closer shot of each.

19 out of 20.

I got # 2 wrong. It looked like too much of a setup so I went for real and they were fake. Doh!

Gotta love this thread. 17 out of 20.
And this guy thought he was gonna get answers about his Cohibas! :sign:

I need help... I picked this up the other night. Is it real or fake?

rudy_drag_cigar.jpg