• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

A bottle of Stone Old Guardian Belgo Barleywine, and a bottle of Abyss 2010.

Didn't think I'd see any more of this in my neck of the woods. Walked into Total Wine, and when the manager asked me if I needed any help I half jokingly replied he could find me some Hopslam.

He came back a few minutes later and said the computer says we have a case around here somewhere. He must have searched for ten minutes before he came out with it.

IMG_1571.jpg

He even put me on the list and guaranteed me at least two four packs of KBS at the end of the month. :thumbs:

I like to support the small guys normally, but you can't beat that kind of service. :thumbs:

I finally after my 3rd attempt was able to get to Spec's after it was open. I decided on a 6 pack of Victory Hop Wallop. I was getting ready to grab the last 6 pack of Hairy Eyeball. But I'm glad I didn't in a way. The guy at Spec's said it was like Scottish Ales and I'm not a huge fan of malty beers any more.

I finally after my 3rd attempt was able to get to Spec's after it was open. I decided on a 6 pack of Victory Hop Wallop. I was getting ready to grab the last 6 pack of Hairy Eyeball. But I'm glad I didn't in a way. The guy at Spec's said it was like Scottish Ales and I'm not a huge fan of malty beers any more.

That Hairy Eyeball didn't do it for me either. One of the few Lagunitas beers that I haven't liked. Lucky 13 was another. They don't seem to do malty well, unless it has an assload of hops. Can't beat Hop Stoopid or some of their other bombers at that price.

Four Pack of Ten Fidy and a mixed sixer:

2 x Old Rasputins
2 x Oaked Arrogant Bastards
1 x Victory Hop Devil
1 x Cigar City Maduro Oatmeal Brown

Firestone Walker came to KC today. Got a bottle of 14, Double Jack, and the Porter. Abacus was all sold out by the time I could leave work. Boulevard Imperial Stout came out today as well as KBS. Liquor stores made a lot of money today!

Six pack Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre for my son and I to celebrate his 30th together.

Good company and good brew. :thumbs:

Picked these up this weekend:

1x Triple Karmeliet
1x Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Wet Hop Ale
1x Fantome Saison
2x Stone Vertical Epic 07.07.07
2x Trappist Rochefort 10

Some to age, some to drink soon.

Scored pretty good this past Friday after going to a few different bottle shops in the valley. Picked up the following:

• RR Damnation
  • Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (Very excited to pick this up!)
  • DFH Chicory Stout
  • Fresh Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale
  • Great Divide Belgica IPA
  • Lindemans Cuvee Rene
  • SN Oliva Dubbel
-Billy

Found 2 more bottles of 2010 Abyss and a Double Bastard to tuck away for a good sleep....

6 each:

Troegenator Doublebock
Victory Hop Devil

Ugh, this is geting expensive!

21kky0g.jpg

That Thirtieth anniversary Sierra Nevada is ridiculously good. I had to back and buy the rest of the box once I tried it. What'd you think?

Four growlers of Founders Breakfast stout
One growler Bell's Double Cream stout
One growler Terrapin Hop Monster
:love: :love: :love:

nice score! All favorites

Founder's breakfast stout is my favorite stout... I even served it at my wedding.

Haven't tried the SN yet. I have a back log of brews waiting to be cracked and this one is far back in the queue.

Among learning all I can about cigars I have recently made my first purchase of a craft beer. I picked up a strawberry blonde from Bevmo today. Hopefully I will like it. Any suggestions would be apreciated.

Never had it though I'm pretty sure I know which beer you're referring to. Do you like any darker beers? By dark I mean relative to a pale lager. Sam Adams Boston lager? Bass ale?

As far as pale lagers go, it's not my favorite style but I do like Kona Longboard lager. I had a bottle of Moylan's Celts Golden ale that I remember being tasty. If you explore some pale ales, make a point to try Sierra Nevada pale ale. Oh, also Sierra Nevada Glissade, while being a bock, is quite easy going and a good session beer.

I'm not a big fan of the dark beers, But I'm willing to try anything once. I'll purchase some Sierra Nevada as well as the kona longboard. I dont think I saw any konas at Bevmo but I'll go double check. What surprised me also was that my local Bevmo also sells cigars. Mostly AF but saw some Padrons as well.

Thanks for recommendations I will PM you once I try them and let you know what I thought.

I'm not a big fan of the dark beers, But I'm willing to try anything once. I'll purchase some Sierra Nevada as well as the kona longboard. I dont think I saw any konas at Bevmo but I'll go double check. What surprised me also was that my local Bevmo also sells cigars. Mostly AF but saw some Padrons as well.

Thanks for recommendations I will PM you once I try them and let you know what I thought.

Please do, I'll try and recommend some more beers for you. :thumbs:

Apparently Great Divide is pulling out of Michigan, so i've been buying up as much Chocolate and Espresso Oak Aged yeti as i can find. Somehow I lucked out and found this small corner store with over 30 bottles of the Espresso Oak Aged. Lets just say I've got quite a few bottles to put away in my cellar :D

I also snagged a couple bottles of their Dunkel Wiess, as i've always been a big fan of that style. Found a couple bottles of 08 Shipwreck Porter as well.