• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommend me a new car

chewbacco said:
oops, wrong year...

the Audi S4 with the V8 is a great car.
The Audi AWD is rock solid.

For your location, I see the AWD as helpful.

The Acura TL is also a good value car. I guess the FWD feature of the TL would be okay in winter conditions. But AWD would be the best.
[snapback]248738[/snapback]​

Depends if you can use studs or not. I went places in the PA winter with my front wheel drive Buick Skyhawk with studded tires and past many AWD with normal all weather tires stuck in the snow or ditches. Studs however are now probably illegal.

IS 350 ALL THE WAY!!!!

It is an incredible car with a ton of features for the money.

Buy the Ford Mustang. The Mustang has more horsepower and it looks nicer than the German and Japanese rice burners.

Bill Clinton said:
Buy the Ford Mustang. You will not regret it.
[snapback]249203[/snapback]​

I have spent a little time in the new Mustang, and while nice, cannot be considered a luxury car. They seem nice at first, but after a while the interior just starts to feel cheap. Its one of the biggest problems with domestic cars, although they have made some major improvements over the last couple years.

You might want to check into the Saabs. I havent driven any recent models, but I was very impressed with some of the older ones I have driven. Kinda quirky cars, but I like them, hopefully GM wont drive them completely into the ground.

Go with a beater and build yourself a walk-in humidor and buy a nice stash of cigars to stock it with, then invite us all over. We'll be much more impressed with the humidor than then car.

If you are truly looking for luxury then buy an 03 Jaguar Vanden Plas.The wood work is incredible, it has these burl wood trays that fold out of the back seats. The floor mats are even incredible.

Drive wise it is almost 300 horse power with a 32 valve V8. It can cruise at 130 all day long. You can buy one for 35-37 grand. They are originally priced around 70 grand. There are many that come with the Jaguar Select warranty, which is bumper to bumper coverage for 6 years and 100,000 miles from the inservice date.

If you can find the right lease company, the best way to buy is a 36 or 42 month lease. I have a 2000 XJ8L which is the same wheelbase, engine and the rest, only difference is the trim level. The car has been very reliable, and drives incredibly well.The car sits very low and weighs 4500 pounds, it corners extremely well.

I am currently in the market for the 03 Vanden Plas as well, my lease is up in a couple of months so I have started looking.

I like the Acura TL. I also like, am currently driving the Infiniti i35 (they don't make 'em anymore). That Nissan 3.5 liter can't be beat...

The 05 Infiniti g35 is awesome (I've had them as loaners while mine was being worked on). Nice interior - good "oomph" - very attractive price...

As you might guess from my moniker, I'm biased towards the Scoobie. The Legacy GT is a very nice machine.

I'd be hard pressed to pass on an '04 S4 if I found one that was unabused and within my buying power though.

If you want to concider a truck, I can definately help you out. All I've driven all my life. The Silverado is looking pretty good, if you want advice on trucks. Dodge is also nice.