• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations for premium mild cigars?

There is plenty of mild cigars out there. One that really stands out is the Dunhill. Especially the blue label. I can't remember if the Green label ones are still made or not. I haven't smoked one since 2008 up in Chicago. Avo is another brand that is on the light side and so is the Diamond Crown line. The DC is a little more expensive for that they are.

Even the Padron 1964 line is mild to medium. Plenty of Fuente cigars that will fit into this category. Basically just try any cigar and go from there. But watch out for the LFD's as they will be on the strong side. :D

Most of the AF Natural's are fantastic, and are decently priced. If you haven't smoked the AF Short Story's yet they are amazing, and very smooth. Alec Bradley Family Blends are very nice as well.

Fuente hemingway and Oliva are my go to for more mild.. but last night had a Nestor Miranda Oscuro Ruky... liked it so much i got a box only came with 5... but never stop trying new smokes you never know you might find something new you love.

Ashton Cab, Casa Torano which you already said you like, CAO Gold Vintage, Romeo y Julieta Vintage(some of my fav milds), thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

Fairly new to cigars and my local B&M suggested that I start out with milder cigars. I just bought a sampler pack that included a lot of mild-medium bodied cigars and so far my favorite has been the Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto. Nice and mellow, but very flavorful with a very smooth draw.

A very nice flavored stick that wont break the Bank is the Tobacco Baez by Don Pepin! Run about 2-4 a stick and offer the same taste and flavor of some of his better stuff! Try them. I picked up a box for less that $40 in the 6x50.....

Davidoff 1000 series. Yea, I know they're expensive, but if you like mild cigars they're worth it.

Doc.

For really mild, the Rocky '99's are a good call, especially in the larger sizes. I'm not a huge fan of the Padron thousand series naturals, but I love the maduros. On the other hand, a Padron 40th natural was one of the best smokes I've ever had. Any of the 64 and 26 naturals from Padron qualify as premium and mild/medium. Fuente Hemmingway's are excellent as well.

For me, some of the nicer mild cigars that I started with are the Avo XO, Oliva Connecticut, Oliva Serie G, and Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real.

When I started I went for the Fuentes, Punch, Torano, and CAO.

Now I like almost all cigars except Acids. :)

Edit to add: Cuesta Rey Centenario

Hi,

So, being a newbie I find I am really preferring to smoke milder cigars. What I have enjoyed most so far are the Carlos Torano milds.. Casa Torano, and the Decadencias. Someone in another thread said I should smoke better cigars. So what would you recommend that's better and mild or mild to medium?

Thanks.

David

What did you go with? ???

I've recently taken a liking to the Montecristo Platinum's. Haven't found too many others who like them, but since you're a noob like me, doesn't hurt to try them!