• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox Fans

Islesfan

While I do believe the Sox are just too good a team to blow such a big lead, I came across this and thought it was pretty funny:

Don't Look Now...

yanks.jpg

But the Yankees are Just 7 1/2 Back
(But It Feels Like It's Just a 1/2)

While I do believe the Sox are just too good a team to blow such a big lead, I came across this and thought it was pretty funny:

Don't Look Now...

yanks.jpg

I am a Sox fan, and like every other N.E. team....ya, they'll find some way to bow a lead like that.

Don't Look Now...

yanks.jpg

I am a Sox fan, and like every other N.E. team....ya, they'll find some way to bow a lead like that. (probably blow it too...lol)

Clemens on the mound tonight, the Mets playing like amateurs, and Boston with Tavarez and his huge ERA and 6.5 put that symbol right in the back seat of that sportster..... :sign:

I remember Bucky f@#kin' Dent. Anything is possible.

Doc.

I remember Bucky f@#kin' Dent. Anything is possible.

Doc.

Ohhh look who decided to chime in..... :D ....wasn't but a month ago I was being told the season was over, tehre was no way we were even going to make it to the All-Star break..... :sign: :sign: ......so DD what do you have ot say for yourself??

Boy is this ever more relevant!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah....hardy fuggen har........

:D

Oh let's check in on tonight's scores, what's this I see, top of the sixth and the Orioles are leading the Yanks ELEVEN to NOTHING at Yankee Stadium?

Hmmmmm........ :whistling:

Well, here I sit waiting for the Astros/Dodgers game to start on my cable television station BUT it's on the same station as the Yankees game, which is blacked out since I'm in the New York area. :angry:

What sucks is, if the Yankees game goes into extra innings, they won't run the Astros/Dodgers game on time BUT tonight, I don't think we have to worry about that, LMAO! :laugh:

Bottom of the 8th, Baltimore 12, Yankees 0. The Red Sox are 1-1 in the bottom of the 9th........ :whistling:

Oh my, Jason Varitek just hit a double in the bottom of the 9th. :0

EDIT:

Did Coco Crisp just get a base hit that Varitek scored on? Can one of you Yankees fans check the box score and let us know? ???

Thanks! ;)

What do they mean when they say a "walk off hit?" I'm kinda new to watching baseball so again, can a Yankees fan please explain this to me? I sure would appreciate it.

Your pal,
Bill

Well, here I sit waiting for the Astros/Dodgers game to start on my cable television station BUT it's on the same station as the Yankees game, which is blacked out since I'm in the New York area. :angry:

What sucks is, if the Yankees game goes into extra innings, they won't run the Astros/Dodgers game on time BUT tonight, I don't think we have to worry about that, LMAO! :laugh:

Bottom of the 8th, Baltimore 12, Yankees 0. The Red Sox are 1-1 in the bottom of the 9th........ :whistling:

EDIT:

Did Coco Crisp just get a base hit that Varitek scored on? Can one of you Yankees fans check the box score and let us know? ???

Thanks! ;)

What do they mean when they say a "walk off hit?" I'm kinda new to watching baseball so again, can a Yankees fan please explain this to me? I sure would appreciate it.

Your pal,
Bill

Visiting friends? :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Thanks! ;)

Your pal,
Bill

Visiting friends? :rolleyes:
:laugh:

You must be fairly new. It's like when Aaron Bleepin Boone tapped the ball into the left field bleachers in the bottom of the eleventh of game seven off Wakefield.

You must be fairly new. It's like when Aaron Bleepin Boone tapped the ball into the left field bleachers in the bottom of the eleventh of game seven off Wakefield.

LMAO! :laugh: Thanks Tom!

Signed,

newbie Bill :D

Well, last night's game is now history. After it all, 12 - 0 loss is just as bad as 1 - 0 loss. A few of us are going down to Yankees Stadium today to catch the day game. Should be a great time and I have a very good feeling that we'll beat the "Birds" today for sure....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well, last night's game is now history. After it all, 12 - 0 loss is just as bad as 1 - 0 loss. A few of us are going down to Yankees Stadium today to catch the day game. Should be a great time and I have a very good feeling that we'll beat the "Birds" today for sure....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

WooohOOOOOOO Shelly DUNCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottom of the 9th!!!

Edit to add: and now Mo Rivera blows his 2nd in a row....here we go again...uggghhh :angry:

2ND edit to add: at least the Red Sux lost also....

Or when Luis Gonzales got the blooper single off of Rivera bottom of the 9th, seventh game of the 01 World Series.

Don't Look Now...

yanks.jpg

Ya know, I just noticed that the fine print at the bottom of the mirror says something......Let's take a closer look:
TCH6.JPG

YEAH, that's it! "....APPEAR closer than they are" :laugh:

Today is August 26th, TWO AND ONE HALF MONTHS AFTER this thread was started and the Yankees are STILL 7 1/2 games out.... :whistling:

Don't Look Now...

yanks.jpg

and when the yankme's were only 5 games back what did it feel like?

jackass

:sign:

RED SOX RULE

LMAO @ seadub! :laugh:

Hey, I still remember 1978 or was it 1977? I dunno, it's a PAINFUL memory which is why I can't remember the exact year. :laugh: The ALCS is 2003 is also a painful memory.......

I'm not counting the Yankees out until October 1st. There's a reason why they're the team with the most World Series wins ever in the history of baseball. ;)

Three game series between the Red Sox and the Yankees in the Bronx this week......

Yanks could be 4 1/2 back on Thursday night. That's not just wishful thinking either for you Yankee's fans, it's VERY possible....Pettitte, Clemens and Wang take on DiceK, Beckett and Schilling. I think the Yanks will win at least two out of three with a better than 50/50 chance for the sweep.

Go Braves...

The more we suck, the smaller my threadjacks get :(