• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox Fans

I wonder when the Astros magic number will be better than the Yankees? (It's 17 now... :whistling: )

The Yanks are still leading the Wild Card so the playoffs are a possibility.... at the moment. :whistling: Ya can't keep LOSING games to Seattle though. :laugh: Don't count the Tigers out. ;)

How many games in a row had Seattle lost before coming to Yankee Stadium yesterday? ??? :whistling:

Detroit has a much easier schedule for the rest of the season compared with Seattle. The Tigers get to punish the White Sox six more times and Seattle comes to town this weekend.

Looks like the Wild Card is between the Tigers and the Yankees.

Ya got get up pretty early in the morning...

Doc.

C'mon Doc..... :whistling:

Come on Bill, give ole' Hank a break. You know them old guys need to take their Geritol and get plenty of rest......... :D :thumbs: :p

J/K Hank, have a great weekend guys and GO YANKEES!!!!!

Yankees fans better keep your eyes on Detroit. ;) Let's give you Yankee fans something to get excited about:

Your magic number over the Tigers to clinch the Wild Card. :D

Yankees fans better keep your eyes on Detroit. ;) Let's give you Yankee fans something to get excited about:

Your magic number over the Tigers to clinch the Wild Card. :D

Thanks Bill for making our day........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well, it's been a while since we updated our Yankee's fans on their magic number over Detroit which at the start of today's play was 16.

The Yankees are off today but Detroit is playing Toronto and in the middle of the 9th, Toronto is leading 4-1.

OH WAIT, the Tigers scored FOUR in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-4! :laugh: The Toronto Blue Jays snap defeat from the jaws of victory and the Tigers stay hot on the tail of the Yankees, only 3 1/2 back in the Wild Card race.

Boston's magic number over the Yankees for the AL East: 13

The Yankees magic number over the Tigers for the Wild Card: 14

Here's a new one for ya, Boston's magic number to make the playoffs: 9

BIG PAPI !!!

Red Sox down 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth with a runner on first and David Ortiz at the plate...........

I think you can guess what happened next. :laugh:

Many thanks to Hudson for explaining to me what a "walk off" hit is. :thumbs:

Magic numbers update:

Pretty quiet here from you Sox fans, what no update after last night's comeback in the 8th........ :whistling: :sign: :p

You know if you suck too hard you choke, right Boston?

I ran across a couple of blowhard Yankees fans last night who were saying "Nothing matters, we've already made the playoffs, blah, blah, blah......" All I said was "Detroit won today" and they almost started crying.

You Yankees fans just keep watching Detroit......... ;)

I ran across a couple of blowhard Yankees fans last night who were saying "Nothing matters, we've already made the playoffs, blah, blah, blah......" All I said was "Detroit won today" and they almost started crying.

You Yankees fans just keep watching Detroit......... ;)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cleveland.....lol I think this is the first time I will ever be routing for the Indians... :laugh: