• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox Fans

I ran across a couple of blowhard Yankees fans last night who were saying "Nothing matters, we've already made the playoffs, blah, blah, blah......" All I said was "Detroit won today" and they almost started crying.

You Yankees fans just keep watching Detroit......... ;)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cleveland.....lol I think this is the first time I will ever be routing for the Indians... :laugh:

You really want Cleveland to beat the Angels? Yeah, I guess I do too since the winner of the Tigers/Red Sox matchup will be playing the Indians/Angles winner for the pennant. The Indians and the Angels are both very good teams. To me, it's a draw.

:sign:

Manny Ramirez's THREE RUN HOMER in the bottom of the 9th gives the Red Sox a 2-0 lead in their ALDS with the Angels! :thumbs:

I haven't been watching the Yankees/Cleveland series, can any of you Yankee fans give us an update? ???

Manny Ramirez's THREE RUN HOMER in the bottom of the 9th gives the Red Sox a 2-0 lead in their ALDS with the Angels! :thumbs:

I haven't been watching the Yankees/Cleveland series, can any of you Yankee fans give us an update? ???

It's been notably quiet from the peanut gallery known as "Yanks Fans." That's 'cause they're getting their asses handed to them, much as they did for the first half or so of this season. Well, at least with this last loss, they can blame "gnats" since any Yanks loss is typically attributable to anything other than their own crap skills. :sign: :laugh:

RED SOX RULE!

Newsflash!! NASA just announced that after tracking Manny Ramirez's home run ball for almost 2 days, it has finally landed.

Man, that guy can hit!

Still no comments from the Yanks-fans peanut gallery. Stands to reason. Although, Yanks fans being who/what they are, I would have expected at least some half-assed attempt to belittle last night's domination that placed my beloved Red Sox off to the World Series.

GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Still no comments from the Yanks-fans peanut gallery. Stands to reason. Although, Yanks fans being who/what they are, I would have expected at least some half-assed attempt to belittle last night's domination that placed my beloved Red Sox off to the World Series.

GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Wow, nothing like beating a dead horse. Good luck against the Rockies....NOT!

Personally, I think we just saw the World Series. The two best teams in baseball going 7 games. I don't care how many games in a row the Rockies have won. They ain't beating the Red Sox, or The Tribe, for that matter. Welcome to the Big leagues, Colorado. Sox in 5.

Doc.

GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Wow, nothing like beating a dead horse. Good luck against the Rockies....NOT!

A dead horse...that's a good way to term your Yankee boys and your constant yammerin'... :sign:
And yep, Doc's right on...this last series was incredible.