• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

Just a heads up, I'm going out of town from the 12th to the 15th, if for any reason one of the passes was going to get sent to me you may wanna hold off.

Just a heads up, I'm going out of town from the 12th to the 15th, if for any reason one of the passes was going to get sent to me you may wanna hold off.

Who are you?

--------------------

Oh yea..Your item was delivered at 10:43 AM on June 6,

Hey so don't forget to make sure somebody is THERE to receive the pass before you send it. We don't need another Efraim issue.

I guess they are already lost/stolen!

Nope.

I got to work this morning and a big happy box was sitting on top of my desk! :laugh:

Hopefully I can look through it later tonight and figure out my takes... (oh... and puts).

I know I've got some vintage WO somewhere? :whistling:

2x - Partagas Lonnie - 2002
2x - SCdlH Punta - 2002
2x - LGC No1 - 2002
1x - LGC No2 - 2002
2x - LGC No4 - 2002
1x - Cohiba Sublime EL - 2004
2x - H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005
2x - Montecristo Robusto EL - 2006
2x - Partagas Series D EL- 2006
2x - Taboado Double Robusto 2006
2x - Trinidad El - 2007
2x - Bolivar Gold Medal - 2008
2x - Davidoff 100th Robusto
2x - Davidoff Panatella Extra Vintage 2000

Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006
Cohiba Reserva Media Corona 2003
Punch Black Prince CPV LL00

NorcalCigarLover
NullSmurf
GregSVT
Not a Nice Person
Sportsdls
Kingantz
Lurch
insight
Spivy
Tomthirtysix
Breedy
Yeahthatsme
DePasta
Seadub

-----------------------------

What's up with the other pass?

Glad to hear it made it save and sound. Thanks for letting me play and add another Sublime to my collection :thumbs:

:cool:

I think Lurch sent it out last week but I'm not sure

I will contact Joel and let him know his pass is getting out of control

I will contact Joel and let him know his pass is getting out of control

Well, I need to be redeemed by Christmas, sorry hurry this sh*t up! I don't want to miss out on any toys!

Geeeeez, looks like I'm up in a couple stops on BOTH passes now.

Gods help you all if they land on my porch on the same day! :whistling:

~Boar

Sorry about the delay men...

We've been crazy at work since we're picking up and leaving for Fallon, NV tomorrow. This left toward Mr. Greg Shaver in the Great State of Texas.

Anyways... Thanks for letting me play Phil

BTW... This was by far the most expensive pass I've ever sent out. I don't know if USPS has increased their rates in the last month or what, but this box cost me $25 and Bruce $14....

WTF??? Did you take it into the PO and if so did they tell you why they were raping you? I used a significantly smaller box than last time too and made sure the dimensions didn't qualify for 'oversized'. Fuggin USPS. If people are getting charged on dimensional weight definitely swap out the box (or use click n ship and pay like 8 bucks to ship it...)