• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

WTF??? Did you take it into the PO and if so did they tell you why they were raping you? I used a significantly smaller box than last time too and made sure the dimensions didn't qualify for 'oversized'. Fuggin USPS. If people are getting charged on dimensional weight definitely swap out the box (or use click n ship and pay like 8 bucks to ship it...)

He said because of the size and weight that it was considered overweight by his chart. He showed me an sho nuf.... It was over sized. I should've known better and printed out a C-n-S label before I left the house, but I was in a rush to get some things taken care of before taking off tomorrow. It's all good. Just a friendly warning to the rest of the pass...

Well, could be the chrome plated dildo I put in there for the White Owls. I weighed it at the office and printed from Click N Ship. Guess the handlers never checked it or I'd have been stuck too.

Buncha communist heathens! The dimensions should be 10x14x10. Not enough to qualify as oversized imo but screw them. If it is a problem take a box cutter and trim that fugger down (seriously).

Here's my proposed pees and tees. Let me know if there's any objection.

Takes:

Trinidad EL 07
SCdlH Punta 02
H Upmann Mag 50 EL 05

Puts:

Trinidad Reyes 05
Trinidad Coloniales 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
Opus X xXx Opus No.4
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05
HdM Epicure #1 04

Aarrrgh. ;)

edited: I made a mistake on my Opus put. It's actually a No.4, not a Power Ranger.

The box is flying. DC sent to the next participant!

Thanks for sending Redemption Requiem, GG! Nice play :thumbs:

The box is flying. DC sent to the next participant!

Thanks for sending Redemption Requiem, GG! Nice play :thumbs:

Cool...at least ONE pass is moving along! :laugh:

Thanks for playing!

2x - Partagas Lonnie - 2002
1x - SCdlH Punta - 2002
2x - LGC No1 - 2002
1x - LGC No2 - 2002
2x - LGC No4 - 2002
1x - Cohiba Sublime EL - 2004
1x - H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005
2x - Montecristo Robusto EL - 2006
2x - Partagas Series D EL- 2006
2x - Taboado Double Robusto 2006
1x - Trinidad El - 2007
2x - Bolivar Gold Medal - 2008
2x - Davidoff 100th Robusto
2x - Davidoff Panatella Extra Vintage 2000

Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006
Cohiba Reserva Media Corona 2003
Punch Black Prince CPV LL00
Trinidad Reyes 05
Trinidad Coloniales 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
Opus X xXx Opus No.4
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05
HdM Epicure #1 04

NorcalCigarLover
NullSmurf
GregSVT
Not a Nice Person
Sportsdls
Kingantz
Lurch
insight
Spivy
Tomthirtysix
Breedy
Yeahthatsme
DePasta
Seadub

Wow I'd like to thank Mike and whoever else was involved for the EXCELLENT bomb. I will treasure the sticks always...

I got all my p/t done and will get this thing shipped out tomorrow. Am I just picking someone or is it going to the next person down the list?

I got all my p/t done and will get this thing shipped out tomorrow. Am I just picking someone or is it going to the next person down the list?

There is an order but it s sort of out the window. However do make sure you confirm whoever you send it to is there to receive it and the addy is correct. The only problem with sending it to random people is if someone is on vacation/sick/whatever it could sit on a porch for weeks.

WTF??? Did you take it into the PO and if so did they tell you why they were raping you? I used a significantly smaller box than last time too and made sure the dimensions didn't qualify for 'oversized'. Fuggin USPS. If people are getting charged on dimensional weight definitely swap out the box (or use click n ship and pay like 8 bucks to ship it...)

He said because of the size and weight that it was considered overweight by his chart. He showed me an sho nuf.... It was over sized. I should've known better and printed out a C-n-S label before I left the house, but I was in a rush to get some things taken care of before taking off tomorrow. It's all good. Just a friendly warning to the rest of the pass...

LOL you got screwed Mike. Cost me around $9 to ship it to Corpus Christi. I have a post office in Plano I use to send out packages that has never been outrageous and the employees are cool as hell.

I left the DC# in my car...I'll post it later. Enjoy the dog rockets, bitches...

Ok It is here.... rofl. I like that there are like a number of unbanded and unnumbered sticks in here. Right on! Well I'm gonna take some shit and put some shit etc. What do those taboada double robos go for? I am obviously going quantity for quality on that and the Sublime but I don't want to shortchange the pass :D

Ok It is here.... rofl. I like that there are like a number of unbanded and unnumbered sticks in here. Right on! Well I'm gonna take some shit and put some shit etc. What do those taboada double robos go for? I am obviously going quantity for quality on that and the Sublime but I don't want to shortchange the pass :D

If memory serves me, which it usually doesn't, I believe the Taboada go for $40 a pop?

If memory serves me, which it usually doesn't, I believe the Taboada go for $40 a pop?

Those are the 'double' robusto....so I believe $80.

:laugh:

Take: Taboada Double Robusto Put: Gurkha Regent x 12

I think 5 Vegas Gold Churchill x40 would be more appropriate....