• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

Boxed back up and headed out in the morning.

0103 8555 7497 6428 1469

Ok...who's got it?

Wootage. :thumbs:

Got here about 15 minutes or so ago. Except for the damaged LGC lancero noted earlier, everything appears to be in fine shape.

Proposed takes:

Opux X Double Robusto
Cohiba Reserva Media Corona
Torano Signature toro

Proposed puts:

Camacho Liberty '09
ESG 21 year 'busto
Anejo Shark ('06)

Plus the likelihood of a random cruise through my humidor to find another stick or two . . . :whistling:

Let me know if that's a go or needs adjusting, and I'll randomly select the next victim and get it back on the road. BTW, what's the deal on the hootch? Can I trade a cigar for one of those or do I need to refill the jar with something else?

~Boar

0103 8555 7497 6428 1469

Ok...who's got it?

Got here about 15 minutes or so ago. Except for the damaged LGC lancero noted earlier, everything appears to be in fine shape.

Proposed takes:

Opux X Double Robusto
Torano Signature toro

Proposed puts:

Camacho Liberty '09
ESG 21 year 'busto
Anejo Shark ('06)

Plus the likelihood of a random cruise through my humidor to find another stick or two . . . :whistling:

Let me know if that's a go or needs adjusting, and I'll randomly select the next victim and get it back on the road. BTW, what's the deal on the hootch? Can I trade a cigar for one of those or do I need to refill the jar with something else?

~Boar

Drink it....Gary has no use for it! No need for refills.

0103 8555 7497 6428 1469

Ok...who's got it?

Proposed takes:

Opux X Double Robusto
Torano Signature toro

Proposed puts:

Camacho Liberty '09
ESG 21 year 'busto
Anejo Shark ('06)

~Boar

Post the 'random' stick as well...please.

Pasta's the one to ask on the hooch. <nevermind>

Added a HdM Dark Sumatra toro and a BBF ('08/09ish . . . box split earlier this year I forgot to write down).

Liberated the Hirsch bourbon. :D

Has there ever been any paperwork in this box, or did we actually start off "seat of our pants" style? :p

~Boar

Added a HdM Dark Sumatra toro and a BBF ('08/09ish . . . box split earlier this year I forgot to write down).

Liberated the Hirsch bourbon. :D

Has there ever been any paperwork in this box, or did we actually start off "seat of our pants" style? :p

~Boar

Is there paperwork in there now? :rolleyes:

TAKE IT OUT! :angry:

:cool:

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Paperwork? Paperwork?!? We don't need no steeeenking paperwork!

I love this pass. :cool:

~Boar

Okay, final tally time!

Takes:

Opux X Double Robusto
Torano Signature toro
SCDLH torpedo
A.J. Hirsch 16 y.o. bourbon

Puts:

Camacho Liberty '09
ESG 21 year 'busto
Anejo Shark ('06)
HdM Dark Sumatra toro
BBF '08/9ish

DC# tomorrow as soon as I get it on the road again! This was great! Thank you! :thumbs:

~Boar

This is going out shortly to Joe...

DC# 0103 8555 7497 3821 8323

FYI The Hygrometer is 6-8% high, when I swapped mine it sat a a constant 66% the whole weekend.

This is going out shortly to Joe...

DC# 0103 8555 7497 3821 8323

FYI The Hygrometer is 6-8% high, when I swapped mine it sat a a constant 66% the whole weekend.

I blame Robbie

Gary's section of this showed up today and I have to say it is a pleasure having the well organized and ran half rather than the mockery that just left.

So here goes

Takes:

Trinidad Coloniales '05
Choix Supreme
WOAN
Anejo 77
HDM Piramides EL 03

Puts:

Davidoff Millennium Robusto Tubo
Jose Seijas Belicoso
1926 Natural #35
Tat SW Resevra
Boli Petit Libertador
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Illusiones 888

Gary's section of this showed up today and I have to say it is a pleasure having the well organized and ran half rather than the mockery that just left.

So here goes

Takes:

Trinidad Coloniales '05
Choix Supreme
WOAN
Anejo 77
HDM Piramides EL 03

Puts:

Davidoff Millennium Robusto Tubo
Jose Seijas Belicoso
1926 Natural #35
Tat SW Resevra
Boli Petit Libertador
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Illusiones 888

Thanks for playing!

Gary's side arrived at my office yesterday, I picked it up today. I'm going to look around for the list, do inventory, and I'll be back with some P/T.

OK... everything's in place. I'm positive I've seen the damaged LGC talked about before. The Fake Esplendido has some cracking around the head.

OK... my proposed p/t:

Take:
1 - 34: Super Rope
LGC No2 - 2002
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
BBF '03
a few drams of some 20+ y.o. bourbon straight from a barrel found in the corner of the Labrot & Graham distillery.

Put
NY Mets Pez dispenser with 3 packages of Pez Candy
Padilla 1932 Churchill (Pepin Blend)
Bolivar Legendarios
Opus PL '07
Partagas de Partagas #1 ECA OCT00
Oliva Serie V Figurado
Padilla Miami 8&11 Prototype (Puff 'N Stuff 6x60)

a few drams of some 20+ y.o. bourbon straight from a barrel found in the corner of the Labrot & Graham distillery.

Ahhhh I was hoping to get that. Enjoy ya bastid. :)

DePasta, how does one come across 20y.o. bourbon from the L&G distillery? I really need to visit Kentucky...

OK... everything's in place. I'm positive I've seen the damaged LGC talked about before. The Fake Esplendido has some cracking around the head.

OK... my proposed p/t:

Take:
1 - 34: Super Rope
LGC No2 - 2002
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
BBF '03

Put
NY Mets Pez dispenser with 3 packages of Pez Candy
Padilla 1932 Churchill (Pepin Blend)
Bolivar Legendarios
Opus PL '07
Partagas de Partagas #1 ECA OCT00
Oliva Serie V Figurado
Padilla Miami 8&11 Prototype (Puff 'N Stuff 6x60)

Are we talking Official MLB license, generic baseball or team hat? What flavors of Pez? Tom you should really know better than to try and profit off a pass?

Are we talking Official MLB license, generic baseball or team hat? What flavors of Pez? Tom you should really know better than to try and profit off a pass?

Damn you Brent!

It's an officially licensed product, a baseball with the Mets logo on it. The candy weighs in at .87 oz and is one package each of strawberry, lemon, and raspberry.