• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

Are we talking Official MLB license, generic baseball or team hat? What flavors of Pez? Tom you should really know better than to try and profit off a pass?

Damn you Brent!

It's an officially licensed product, a baseball with the Mets logo on it. The candy weighs in at .87 oz and is one package each of strawberry, lemon, and raspberry.

What...no Yankees stuff?
unsure.gif

Oh yea....let it fly.

a few drams of some 20+ y.o. bourbon straight from a barrel found in the corner of the Labrot & Graham distillery.

Ahhhh I was hoping to get that. Enjoy ya bastid. :)

DePasta, how does one come across 20y.o. bourbon from the L&G distillery? I really need to visit Kentucky...

Well, I got friends in low places....

Actually there is a bit of a story behind this barrel. L&G didn't start with their own stock, in order to release Woodford as a 7 year old bourbon they had to buy their Whiskey from someone else (In this case it was Jim Beam or Heaven Hill, believe it or not.) This is what allowed them to come to market right away and begin producing their own stock. In one of the purchases, someone included an older barrel by mistake. The barrel was set aside to sort things out and forgotten about. I have a friend who is a production manager in Frankfort who is now with Heaven Hill. Before he left he decided to open the barrel which was still there and distribute to employees. The age is believed to be well past 20 years as there was less than 1/4 of the barrel left after the Angels got their share. He kept a nice amount for himself and was generous enough to give me some.

Are we talking Official MLB license, generic baseball or team hat? What flavors of Pez? Tom you should really know better than to try and profit off a pass?

Damn you Brent!

It's an officially licensed product, a baseball with the Mets logo on it. The candy weighs in at .87 oz and is one package each of strawberry, lemon, and raspberry.

What...no Yankees stuff?
unsure.gif

Oh yea....let it fly.

Thanks for letting me play, Gary. And as I was taping the box up, I did find some Yankees stuff. I managed to slide it in under the lid before it was all taped up. On it's way out the door this morning.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 6638 1013

Wife said a box arrived today...I can't get to it tonight but maybe I can the week after next. Has Spivy had this one yet?

Alright...

Got Gary's pass safe and sound today. I'm really glad it came today and not yesterday, seeing as we had a torrential storm roll through yesterday. So, I'll look through and post my P/T a little later.

BTW... What's with the cigar stand?

2x - Partagas Lonnie - 2002
0x - SCdlH Punta - 2002
2x - LGC No1 - 2002
0x - LGC No2 - 2002
1x - LGC No4 - 2002
0x - Cohiba Sublime EL - 2004
0x - H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005
2x - Montecristo Robusto EL - 2006
1x - Partagas Series D EL- 2006
1x - Taboado Double Robusto 2006
1x - Trinidad El - 2007
1x - Bolivar Gold Medal - 2008
2x - Davidoff 100th Robusto
1x - Davidoff Panatella Extra Vintage 2000

Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006
Cohiba Reserva Media Corona 2003
Punch Black Prince CPV LL00
Trinidad Reyes 05
Trinidad Coloniales 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
Opus No.4
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05

HdM Epicure #1 04
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio torpedo
Monte White Robusto
Cohiba XV
Torano Signature Collection
Perdomo Immenso
70s Monte Tubo
DCM Stanfords 90th
Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
One (1) Cohiba Club (2009)
unsure.gif
?
Don Emilio
Fake Cohiba Esplendido
Padron Londres Maduro (I got free with purchase at the Outlaw)
Fuente WOAN
Padilla Edicion Especial 2006
10 X Kentucky Black Gold
a few drams of AH Hirsch 16 yr.
a few drams of some 20+ y.o. bourbon straight from a barrel found in the corner of the Labrot & Graham distillery.
Choix Supreme Apr 05

Padron 1964 corona maduro
Partagas Culubra DIC 07
Fuente Opus X Double Robusto (OR for the size)
CAO MX3 Robusto

CAO MX3 Torpedo
AF Short Story
CAO BTTB 2007
Camacho BTTB 2007
DCM 3
WOAN
1/3rd of Partagas Culebra
OR Opus Robusto (FAKE)
01 H Upmann Super Corona
HDM Piramides EL '03
BBF '03

Cohiba Exquisito (07)
Tatuaje Cohete (09)
CAO Sopranos Boss
Tatuaje RC 223
El Triunfador
NY Mets Pez dispenser with 3 packages of Pez Candy
Padilla 1932 Churchill (Pepin Blend)
Bolivar Legendarios
Opus PL '07
Partagas de Partagas #1 ECA OCT00
Oliva Serie V Figurado
Padilla Miami 8&11 Prototype (Puff 'N Stuff 6x60)
Davidoff Millennium Robusto Tubo
Jose Seijas Belicoso
1926 Natural #35
Tat SW Resevra
Boli Petit Libertador
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Illusiones 888
Camacho Liberty '09
ESG 21 year 'busto
Anejo Shark ('06)
HdM Dark Sumatra toro
BBF '08/9ish

Take:
1 - 34: Super Rope

NorcalCigarLover
NullSmurf
GregSVT
Not a Nice Person
Sportsdls
Kingantz

Lurch
insight
Spivy
Tomthirtysix
Breedy

Yeahthatsme
DePasta
Seadub

Well...I think that's right!?

I wasn't able to get to the pass last night (SORRY!!). I got bogged down with my English Comp essay. I'm looking through the updated list Gary posted right now and I'll get some sticks out of the Vino after that.

Alright gents...

Pretty sure I got this one done. Let me know if there are any problems. If there are none, I'll be sending this off tomorrow. PM incoming to intended recipient...

T/ Oliva V Figurado
T/ Tatuaje Cohete
T/ Opus X PL

P/ DPG Series JJ Solomone
P/ Tatuaje Verocu No. 9
P/ Tatuaje SW Reserva
P/ Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas

Alright gents...

Pretty sure I got this one done. Let me know if there are any problems. If there are none, I'll be sending this off tomorrow. PM incoming to intended recipient...

T/ Oliva V Figurado
T/ Tatuaje Cohete
T/ Opus X PL

P/ Tatuaje Verocu No. 9
P/ Tatuaje SW Reserva

Looks good....ONLY if you also take one of the '2x' cigars (the ones at the TOP of the list) ;)

Thanks for playing!

Alright gents...

T/ Oliva V Figurado
T/ Tatuaje Cohete
T/ Opus X PL

P/ Tatuaje Verocu No. 9
P/ Tatuaje SW Reserva

Looks good....ONLY if you also take one of the '2x' cigars (the ones at the TOP of the list) ;)

Thanks for playing!

Since you insist....

T/ Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006

P/ Something very special...

On the road again...

DC# 0103 8555 7496 8650 3939

Just got Gary's pass and went through it real quick. I'll look over what I have to put for the dog rockets I picked out.

Ok here we go...

Takes:
Bolivar Legendarios
Bolivar Gold Medal - 2008
Trinidad El - 2007
Partagas Lonnie - 2002
Padilla 1932 Churchill (Pepin Blend)
Tatuaje Verocu No. 9

Puts:
Cohiba Maduro Genios 2007
Anejo Shark 2008
Opus X Robusto 3/2009
Opus X Power Ranger xXx 3/2009
Tatuaje Regios Reserva
5 Vegas Cask Strength II
Padilla 1932 Lancero (New Blend)
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

If there's no objections I'll get this out tomorrow. I'm assuming Yeahthatsme is the last person to get this so incoming, Joe.

I think I actually picked out the Partagas Lonsdale instead of the #1. I just measured it to confirm. I'll change my take in my other post.