• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ree Ree's All-Star Line-Up Pass

ree ree robusto said:
Now don't rub it in bro. Just wait till the winter when we are wearing shorts and t-shirts at a comfortable 65 or so. While you are all bundled up and not able to smoke a cigar because it's below 0 in your neck of the woods.
[snapback]218443[/snapback]​

Don't knock it till ya try it! I'll take 30 below anyday over 110 above! It's easier to put on clothes.... you can only take off so much! Plus then you got the hot tubs to snuggle in, fireplaces to ... um... do things in front of :love: ... and makes going to places like Mexico that much easier! :laugh:

And you might be suprised to know I lived in Phoenix for some time before my family moved to Alaska! Dry heat my big butt! When it's that warm it don't matter HOW dry it is... it's still DAMN HOT! :cool:

And I still wear shorts and t-shirts in the winter! drives my better half nuts...

NorCalCigarLover said:
San Jose ..... 81 degree's and clear today :D , and right now our natural air conditioner is just kicking in.

:cool:
[snapback]218454[/snapback]​

That's the one thing I miss about San Diego. Average temp of ~75 year round. Just beautiful weather...

ree ree robusto said:
Now don't rub it in bro. Just wait till the winter when we are wearing shorts and t-shirts at a comfortable 65 or so. While you are all bundled up and not able to smoke a cigar because it's below 0 in your neck of the woods.
[snapback]218443[/snapback]​

That's why you build yourself a heated smoking room like I'm doing right now. Should be done by the middle to end of September. 220 sq ft of smoking Nirvana. Ventilation, heating, AC, the whole deal. Can't wait. :thumbs:

If you are ever in my neck of the wood, you always have a place to herf. :D

Okay fella's, I'm going to tie up all loose ends here on Sunday when I get back from my hunting trip. All those that have not PM'd me you address please do so.

Ree

Hunting has been great fella's. Thursday, I started out the morning with a Partagas Short. In 30 minutes I shot my limit of birds. By 6:30 AM it was beer:30. Ended that morning hunt with a PSD 4.

Today, started the morning off with a Siglo I. The sun rose and shot my limit within 45 minutes this time. After that it was beer:30 once again. Ended the morning with an Esplendido.

Well, tomorrow I can't wait for my celebratory cigar...the PSD #1 LE. :sign: I'll see if I can get some pictures posted from tomorrow's hunt.

The pass order is being updated. Take a look TOP and see your order.

Ryan

GREAT :angry2:

Why do I always gotta go after David?

Ya know he leaves nasty wine corks in the tuppedor every time he gets a pass. :p :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
I put him before you so he couldn't take the TAA Opus this time. :p
[snapback]220865[/snapback]​

Ok, you fockers... You done run me out of TAA Opus' the last box pass... I hope someone else has them to throw in ( uh, hum... ....Moki....) ;)

But - there is the TAA event Sept. 22!!... Ya never know.... :whistling:

George, you should be able to find them if a retailer is selling tickets up that way....

vewyphishy- TX
stevehawk- ID
Swissy- AK
Ironwoker- CA
That's gonna be some hefty traveling there... then again, anything going to AK is going to be like that. :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
I put him before you so he couldn't take the TAA Opus this time.  :p

BWAAHAHAHHAHAH ...... I've got some surprises in store for you this time ;)

NorCalCigarLover said:
ree ree robusto said:
I put him before you so he couldn't take the TAA Opus this time. :p

BWAAHAHAHHAHAH ...... I've got some surprises in store for you this time ;)

[snapback]221033[/snapback]​

Ummm... me too! :p

Well, the cigars are boxed up and ready to go. Thanks to Robert for the box and tupordor he lent me for this pass. It was nice HERFing with you. ;)

I'm just waiting on 2 more addresses and I'll have this pass en route to Moki.

Ree

Okay, got this bad boy boxed up and heading out to Moki tomorrow. DC to follow.

*For those of you meeting up instead of mailing the pass, make sure to remove your priority mailing tag.

Thanks again and happy passing! :sign:

ree