• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ree Ree's All-Star Line-Up Pass

This is gonna be sweet, I got a few suprises in the humidor :whistling:

Rich

ree ree robusto said:
Crossing my fingers.

So what's Moki have in mind? :whistling:

Ree
[snapback]222628[/snapback]​
You can expect THIS.

Can't believe you invited him to play... let alone play first. Do you know how bad the box is going to smell with those nasty sticks in there?

ree ree robusto said:

*For those of you meeting up instead of mailing the pass, make sure to remove your priority mailing tag.

ree
[snapback]222211[/snapback]​

:0
Someone's coming to Alaska?? Cool!!

:laugh:

Sorry been silent- just got back from swimming... er, hunting.

Congrats on getting your first pass underway! :thumbs:

ree ree robusto said:
Was it a successful hunt? Glad to see you back Swissy!
[snapback]223705[/snapback]​

successful in terms of fun, 4-wheeling, scenery, time away from work/home, camping, and outdoor adventure? Sure was! In terms of cigars and meat in the freezer? Nope... :angry: Still too warm- been a warm summer and the moose are still high up in the mountains. I could have gone after them, but my brother-in-law has severe asthma (hence no cigars for Jim... :( ) and couldn't make it... the 4 wheelers can only go so far. We're gonna try again next week for 4-5 days and see if anything has changed. It's starting to frost pretty heavy in the hills so they might start coming down. If not... well, there's always McDonalds! :0 (yuck...)

What I need is a great cigar for condolences... :whistling: your pass on it's way up here yet??? :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
Status on the pass, delivered. :D Moki, what you have in mind, bro? :whistling:

ree
[snapback]223791[/snapback]​

The box is safe and sound inside the lair... I haven't opened it yet... got a bachelor's party for a friend of mine tomorrow night, and going to the Bills season opener on Sunday. Should be able to get to it tomorrow, and get it out on Monday tho.

ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC eh? bleh... alright! ;)

Shouldn't this be moved to Cigar Passes in Progress?