• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Remember your first box purchase?

I bought a box of Puros Indios off CI, back in 2004.  It was a deal that AVB posted and I think it was around $20, if my memory serves me correctly.  

I was TDY in Panama and we were on leave and we decided to go into town. Oh you meant cigar box never mind!

tone-ny said:
I was TDY in Panama and we were on leave and we decided to go into town. Oh you meant cigar box never mind!

You can't remember that far back.

i smoke from three year . but i am sorry that , i forgot my first 

first box purchase . but remember one thing that it shaped with light red combination .

i smoke from three year . but i am sorry that , i forgot my first first box purchase . but remember one thing that it shaped with light red combination .

Dude, your translation sucks balls. Also post an intro.

Clean up your efforts, or this won't last long.

Brickhouse said:

i smoke from three year . but i am sorry that , i forgot my first first box purchase . but remember one thing that it shaped with light red combination .
Dude, your translation sucks balls. Also post an intro.

Clean up your efforts, or this won't last long.

He's just walking backwards to get stronger. 

Mine was a box split with a co-worker. RP '90's. One left in my humidor. Up until that point and since I have been a sampler guy just because if forces me to try all new things. I am narrowing in on what I really enjoy recently though and feel my first purchase of a box all to myself is nearing. Maybe I'll treat myself in August when my first baby is born...

Unfortunatly, I was one of thoes morons that got sucked into buying a box of Thompsons La Paloma double cameroon dog rockets. I gave almost all of them away. They tasted like wet grass and I think the wet part is from where the dog did his business :angry:

I did a trade out with a fella in Las Vegas who owned a cigar shop. He promised me the 'bundle' of Cohiba Esplendido's that were wrapped in cello were the real deal………. The whole bundle was wrapped… That was 2002. I recall they smoked fine, but they were no real deal…… Oh, to remember the early days, and yet - still a rookie.