• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review of Anejo and Padron '26

Hello there!½!!

I will give the rest a fair chance. It must be as you say. You cant judge the hen bu just one fether....
:D

And oohh so nice it will be to try them out again. I have some Opus to try out to soo i have a nice cigar times ahead :D

Have a nice day you all!

Best regards
Andreas

My favorite cigar, nc anyways the anejo is. But I did have one dud before i just remembered. But it could have been that that was my fourth cigar of the day as well. those taste buds can only take so much.

Mephiston said:
My favorite cigar, nc anyways the anejo is. But I did have one dud before i just remembered. But it could have been that that was my fourth cigar of the day as well. those taste buds can only take so much.
[snapback]163141[/snapback]​

What is your favorite cigar, period?

Way to put a guy on the spot there. I have to say the anejo again cuban or no.#77 :D
Although i have only tried one cuban so far.I'm always looking to find someone to prove the anejo should not be my favorite.Address is easy to find. :whistling:

From all of the sizes for the Anejo line , which one is the most best tasting 'bang for the buck' in your opinion ? And how much does it usually cost for an Anejo in single at a cigar brick-and-mortar store ? I am from Houston, TX which is a big city and yet I have found a cigar shop that sells Anejo. Try to call all the cigar shops in the yellow pages without any luck. It must be a rare cigar to get a hold of. :D

I guess it depends on where you live but normally yes hard to find. The price i pay is 14.95 at a tinderbox i go to its not a good price for them but i have seen worse.
I have seen 5 packs go for 160 on c-bid. to me 14.95 is worth it but to pay more i would have to be pretty desperate.

cvmfour said:
:0 You should have the hook up in Houston. I know a lot of guys lucked up this past X-mas. Here's a list of some of the popular cigar shops in TX:

http://houston.botl.org/
[snapback]163269[/snapback]​
Kboy:
I did try some and/or most of those shops and none have it. Screw this Christmas $HITs. Why can't they just make more of that stuffs and sell it regularly like the 8-5-8 Maduro ? Anyway, so KBoy, do you have a price listing for Anejo ?

andrewhac said:
cvmfour said:
:0  You should have the hook up in Houston. I know a lot of guys lucked up this past X-mas. Here's a list of some of the popular cigar shops in TX:

Kboy:
I did try some and/or most of those shops and none have it. Screw this Christmas $HITs. Why can't they just make more of that stuffs and sell it regularly like the 8-5-8 Maduro ? Anyway, so KBoy, do you have a price listing for Anejo ?
[snapback]163306[/snapback]​

Who the hell's Kboy? ???

Price list:

Reserva No. 46 5 5/8 x 46 Grand Corona USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $6.50

Reserva No. 48 7 x 48 Grand Corona USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $8.00

Reserva No. 49 7 5/8 x 54 Double Corona USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $8.75

Reserva No. 50 5 1/4 x 50 Robusto USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $7.25

Reserva No. 55 6 x 55 Torpedo USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $9.00

Reserva Shark No. 77 5 7/8 x 64 Perfecto USA/Conn Shade Dom. Rep. Dom. Rep. $10.00

:D

Sorry, CVM4. My mind is blank some time. I was thinking of somebody else when typing and accidentally the handler just got carried along with me. No offense to you intended, please... :blush:

cvmfour said:
andrewhac said:
cvmfour said:
:0 You should have the hook up in Houston. I know a lot of guys lucked up this past X-mas. Here's a list of some of the popular cigar shops in TX:

Kboy:
[snapback]163306[/snapback]​

Who the hell's Kboy? ???

[snapback]163374[/snapback]​

I'm right here.... :(

AVB said:
Hold down the ALT key and type 0209 on the number pad to give you the Ñ in caps or ALT 0241 for smaill ñ
®

coventrycat86 said:

How do ya get the fancy symbol over the "n"? ???

Oh and you guys may like a lancero but I'm not as much of a fan. :( I tend to not like anything under a 42 or 44 ring. Probably because I puff too much and thinner cigars burn too hot for me.
[snapback]162700[/snapback]​
[snapback]162702[/snapback]​

Añejo

HEY, pretty cool :thumbs: Thanks AVB :thumbs:

andrewhac said:
Sorry, CVM4. My mind is blank some time. I was thinking of somebody else when typing and accidentally the handler just got carried along with me. No offense to you intended, please... :blush:
[snapback]163389[/snapback]​

No worries...Happens to the best of us :thumbs: