• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review of Cohiba Robusto

Kart001

Hi everyone

After a Cohiba Siglo II I found a little disappointing, I tried another Cohiba but this one is the Robusto and let’s say straightaway it was a great moment !!

Wrapper color : Colorado

Pre light : mostly sweet aroma (honey) ; and cedar (probably from my cave too)

1st third : flavours are really sweet and the smoke very creamy. On the retrohaling, aromas are on the chocolate (but no bitter), honey and a little vegetal I think.

2nd third : flavours remain very sweet with still the chocolate and apparition of caramel (toffee) and wood

3rd third : the cigar tends a little more on bitterness but remains sweet (especially for a last third). I sense cocoa aromas and earth.

After around 1H30 of pleasure, the cigar is finished but what a great moment !

What I liked :
  • fantastic aromas (from my point of view)
  • very well balanced
  • good density of smoke (very creamy)
What I didn’t like :
  • nothing indeed : maybe just the consumption which was not perfect but I think it was because of the humidity of my cave (a little too high : around 74% and I « dryboxed » it just 4 hours before)
My rating will be 9/10

Attachments

• 20201104_202023.gif
    20201104_202023.gif
    571.4 KB · Views: 7
Another great review! Glad you enjoyed this one. Try dry boxing for a few days next time. I bet that will help with the burn.

Smoking some from the 1990s and early 2000s and they are great.
Old bands were so plain.

Attachments

• siglo IV open box.JPG
    siglo IV open box.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 3
Smoking some from the 1990s and early 2000s and they are great.
Old bands were so plain.
Dud wtf you are posting in every tread and posting pictures. We know what you are trying to do we are all very smart here lol