• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Betty White!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I grew up watching this woman! For me the first was the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Talk about losing a legend. Shame she didn’t hit 100. I was looking forward to the celebration on the 17th.

Heck of a lady. Enjoyed her so much. Someone this old dog won't forget.

She had a fantastic career and will be fondly remembered. RIP Betty.

One of my all time favorite actresses. RIP...

This was a strange thing to hear, just the other night my wife and I were speaking about how she's getting ready to turn 100! The world is a little less bright RIP Betty.

This talk show has Betty White's long time agent on and he's discussing her remarkable career. The host asked if she was offered many roles as she got older. He laughed and said that a few months ago he told her about a small role in a movie she was offered.. she asked him if the role required any nudity and he said no, of course not. To which she replied, "well in that case, tell them forget it!". Lol

I thought that was great and classic Betty White.. you can totally imagine her saying it too! She is already missed.. 😞