• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Smokyballs

I saw this on FB when his wife posted it, but missed this thread. Thanks for the pictures guys! He was one generous human being! Thought I had the upper hand on him twice, but was humbled beyond measure each time...

From Sarah on FB:

Ok, so I know people have been waiting for this, so here it goes.

Brad Oldham 's celebration of life will be held Saturday, July 29th, beginning at 1pm. It will be at The Slightly Off Broadway Theatre in Excelsior Springs. I have a friend grilling some chicken, etc and we will set up a tent outside for those who wish to smoke a cigar in his honor. I will probably bring some of his to share. I will bring some of his scotch as well. I am putting a slideshow together and some music too. If you have any pictures, feel free to send them to me. He didntbwant flowers but donations towards his kids education. There will be a place to donate if people want to. It is the last night of Rocky Horror so if anyone wants to stay and see Charlotte perform and experience the thing that Brad loved so much, call and make reservations or buy your tickets now!! The show sells out every year! This is even more special to us this year. Brad was very proud that Charlotte is Columbia this year! Even though we want this celebration to be happy, there is bound to be tears. For that reason, we are asking that the celebration ends no later than 4, so Charlotte has time to recover from the emotions of the day and prepare for the evenings show. I will also need to clean and get the theatre ready. I hope that Brad 's friends and family can attend❤

Hard to believe it has been a year.
Hope you're having a blast on the other side!