• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Who is the guy throwing up the Hook’em Horns? Looks like he signed the Green Hornets box as well.

Last edited:
Man, early bird tickets went on sale about 15 minutes ago and the VIP tickets were already sold out. I'm guessing there was some earlier than early bird way to snag those.

Man, early bird tickets went on sale about 15 minutes ago and the VIP tickets were already sold out. I'm guessing there was some earlier than early bird way to snag those.
you have to be on in the first 5 minutes to get those. But i learned if you keep refreshing the site people let them go once their buddies say they got theres. So maybe keep refreshing if you want one. Are you coming??

I was on there in the 1st minute and they were gone. I'm not coming, I thought I might snag the VIP ticket and that would persuade me to make the trip but honestly I could buy a shitload of cigars with what that trip would set me back.

I was on there in the 1st minute and they were gone. I'm not coming, I thought I might snag the VIP ticket and that would persuade me to make the trip but honestly I could buy a shitload of cigars with what that trip would set me back.
I got on about 8 minutes after they opened, then just kept refreshing until I got one. Just takes patience.

Reminder: If anyone else is interested in going to the Rock Mountain Cigar Festival in August let me know. We are going to get an AirB&B and it is going to be a great time!

I wish they wouldn't do the "endless refresh" version of ticket sales. If you have tickets, put them visibly up for sale. At least I'll know next year that the tickets aren't really "unavailable", just hidden from purchase.

I wish they wouldn't do the "endless refresh" version of ticket sales. If you have tickets, put them visibly up for sale. At least I'll know next year that the tickets aren't really "unavailable", just hidden from purchase.
They aren't hidden. What happens is there is a group of 6 guys going together... 3 of them were fast enough to get 6 tickets reserved. Then they start calling each other to see who hasn't been able to get the tickets yet. 2 of them drop their orders and the 3rd guy buys all 6. That opens up 12 tickets.. Then a group of 4 guys does the same thing and so on.

When I went to the page, the 1st two options were clearly for sale, with a checkout shopping cart link to purchase (still showing shopping carts on these two options). All the other other three - Guest VIP, VIP and Super VIP were all gray words that said "Unavailable" and no shopping cart. Those listings now say "Sold Out". What I was hoping to see were the VIP level tickets with the shopping cart checkout box visible for purchase. I realize now that they seemingly were available for purchase even though listed as unavailable and without the shopping cart visible, my bad.