• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

I saw somebody post their swag on Facebook, looked amazing. Any highlights?
I am working on uploading some pictures, I'll get them posted here. This year was the best yet and I've been to 9 of the 11 they've had. The vendors and VIP's were very interesting to talk to and learn from and the Cigars for Warriors cleaned house this year which is awesome. There is a cigar line I tired called Black Line that is based out of Chicago. I was impressed with the first stick I've smoked of theirs. My biggest take away is I spent more than I should have and I have less storage at home than I need. Pictures to follow soon.

Thanks for the photo shoot Chad, good to see. Rods server is probably suffering a heart attack.

For $40, I'd probably have bought that fence post to hang over the mantle or something.

For $40, I'd probably have bought that fence post to hang over the mantle or something.
There is no way to smoke it without looking like you are smoke a...... well you get the idea.. The mantle is probably the best place for that.