• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo and Julietta Edicion Limitada 2018

CgarDan

8FD4F494-452E-4B74-9A71-E22BB02203C3.jpegUpon the initial inspection I can’t find a single fault with this stick. Feels just right in the hand weight wise. Warraper is still showing the oily character with a very smooth sheen. Foot smells of cedar and hay. Using punching the cap the pre light draw is fantastic - hinting at the great construction. Flavor wise I am detecting smooth nuances of cedar and some inherent sweetness

Time to light this thing. Right away I am getting notes of coffee, nutmeg and perhaps molasses like sweetness. Retro is of white pepper and dark chocolate - excellent combination. Not overpowering. First third is pretty much smooth balanced bliss

I like to flip off the ash at about this length but it looks like you can smoke through about half a stick without it falling down on its own. As you can see the burn is perfect once again

6501D7EF-80A8-4069-823F-3D056DEE4599.jpeg

Second third is more creamy with almond like flavors and oatmeal cookie Sweetness on the finish. Pepper is gone on the retro and replaced with stewed fruit.

DA479845-535E-402E-8206-826A0E50EA28.jpeg

Into the last third now. Profile is a repeat of the 1st third which I loved. This will be a nubber for sure

Wow! Still young and that good? Can’t wait to hear about these in five to ten years time. Nice!

Wow! Still young and that good? Can’t wait to hear about these in five to ten years time. Nice!
Agree, these are going to be great cigars... pretty sure these are rolled with 2014 tobacco.

Great review! I'll have to see if LCdH here has them in stock so I can pick up a few and put them in the "forgotten" shelf of the fridgidor.

Have some Celestiales finos from 1998 discontinued in 2002 hard to smoke one and break up the awesome box.

Attachments

• romeo celestiales Finos (1).JPG
    romeo celestiales Finos (1).JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 6
So in 1998 we were dying as the cigar boom went under.
I thought what if I cut my hair in the shape of cigars. All the regulars had to come and see - they brought friends to take pics.
Business boomed for a moment.
Then they insisted I do it every year and it lasted for a few years. Like a woman it took a hour to make up every day trim and dye - stopped after 3 or 4 years.
Always a hit at the RTDA.

I thought what if I cut my hair in the shape of cigars. All the regulars had to come and see - they brought friends to take pics.
Then they insisted I do it every year and it lasted for a few years. Like a woman it took a hour to make up every day trim and dye - stopped after 3 or 4 years.
What in the hell is they point of that?

Damn... and all this time I thought it was a turd...

And I always wondered why -
Odd people from cigar forums would seek me out to lick my head...