• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rough beer day...

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I cut my lip as I drank the remaining nectar from the broken glass. Join me in mourning and pour out an ounce or two of your favorite ale for your homies and hold your loved ones a little closer tonight.
3540149581_e95e448974_o.jpg

I cut my lip as I drank the remaining nectar from the broken glass. Join me in mourning and pour out an ounce or two of your favorite ale for your homies and hold your loved ones a little closer tonight.
3540149581_e95e448974_o.jpg
It's really tough to see that broken bottle, especially knowing what you had to do to get it. My condolences! :0

I'll make sure to pour one for the homie tonight! :(

A Peace Corps volunteer would have swept that up, strained it through a bandana and drank it.

Pussy.

Um, one of your Brothers sent some ugly-assed four pack home from Kansas City.

What happened?

The bottle was in the beer fridge since DLD but for some reason I thought it looked unstable so I decided to re-situate it yesterday. Not 5 minutes later my little boy opened to fridge to get a bottle of water and the rest is history... :(

A Peace Corps volunteer would have swept that up, strained it through a bandana and drank it.

Pussy.

Hey Mick, kiss my ass!

It could have been worse. It could have been a Miller High Life. :laugh:

Doc.

Ouch. Make sure you keep the photos so your son can understand the pain of this when he's older.

O no I am so sorry. I still have 4 good bottles. Make me an offer!! :laugh: