• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rough times....

Good luck. When it rains, it pours. Just remember that it all comes out in the wash.

We'll be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear things are not going well in your life. But hang in there they are bound to get better. My thoughts and prayers are sent to you and your parents.

An old Italian saying is 'Bad news comes in threes.'

So the bright side is that good times are just around the corner.

Hang in there.

Hang in there....you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you all for the well wishes, it is much appreciated.
Rob

Keep your chin up Rob. You and your family are in our prayers.

I'm sorry to hear that Rob. I hope your parents get well soon.

John

Hope everything turns for the better for you and your parents. Thoughts are with you Rob!

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Hey mate, that is some list. I hope things move up from here, and you were experiencing the low point of the wheel of life. Remember, the wheel keeps on turning, and life is forever fluctuating between the good and the bad.

Stay strong, and I wish your family good luck with their health problems.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope things take a turn for the better, soon.

Rob,

I'm so sorry to hear of the problems your mom and dad are having. I'll keep them in my thoughts and hope for a positive outcome. My parents are both in that "ought to be enjoying the golden years" stage and stories like yours get me right there.

Best,
Wilkey

Rob, prayers & positive thoughts sent your way! Keep your shoulders back, chin up, and your faith strong - your Family needs you. We are here for you to lean on, it's the least we can do as others have been there for us in our times of need. :)

Hang in there bro, thoughts and prayers your way....

Thats your row to hoe. Some are weedier than others. Prayers sent.

Mike

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Rob. Hang in there...

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, much appreciated.
Rob