• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rough times....

Rob, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in these tough times.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Rob.

That just plain sucks...sorry to hear all this is going on...sending you and your family my best wishes.

Rob-
Times like these remind us of how much we have. Cherish the time and moments you have, none of us know how much or how many more we will get.

You've got a great attitude brother.
Jim

rob_k, i didn't see any ranting in that post. All I see is care, compassion and love.

the best to you and your parents. I'll be praying for you both.

I just read this Rob, good luck Bro. Sorry to hear about this hitting you all at once. Please let me know if I can do anything.

Rob,

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This "Band of Brothers" here offer alot of strength and support.

Scott

Thanks all, much appreciated.
Rob

Thaoughts and prayers sent your way from all of my family here in NY.

UPDATE: Well, I received some great news this weekend regarding my mom's cancer....the treatments have worked, she is in complete remission, with only a few minor side effects, they have done another biopsy f her bone marrow and looks clear. She goes for a PET scan tomorrow.
Thanks all,
Rob

Good news to get before Christmas brother. How's everything else goin for you?

Awesome news around the holidays. :thumbs:

Nice to hear the news Rob! Here's hoping everything else goes as well.

Going to keep the good thoughts coming your way, happy holidays brother!

What a great Christmas present. My prayers are still with you and your family.