• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ '94 Box Split

A FOG has spoken in PM.

"Send them back."

I'll see about getting replacement before $$.

Cheers,
Dixie

If you can't get replacement RyJ's, I love La Perla Habanas as well. Maybe they can swing a deal for us. In any case, I hope you don't keel over from smoking that semi-moldy stogie. :0

Big Slim Junior said:
If you can't get replacement RyJ's, I love La Perla Habanas as well. Maybe they can swing a deal for us. In any case, I hope you don't keel over from smoking that semi-moldy stogie. :0
They don't cary La Perla :( I've wished for some time that they did.

The customer service rep told me they'd ship out a return shipping label today. They were completely sold out :(

How do you guys want to handle it? I believe 16 of them look fine (on the outside at least).

This would mean that each of you can get 3 if you like and I'll send you a check along with the 3 for the difference. Or, if you don't want to risk it, I can send your 3 back and send you a full refund with the sampler of favorites I was planning to send anyway (I'll send these in either case).

LMK,

Cheers,
Dixie

Verry sorry to hear they were sold out. Personally I would still love to try one if there is no visable signs of mold on the wrappers of the remaining cigars. But if the majority want a full refund and you need to send the entire box back it no big deal.

Thank you for going through all the effort either way

Randy :D

Randyb1 said:
Verry sorry to hear they were sold out. Personally I would still love to try one if there is no visable signs of mold on the wrappers of the remaining cigars. But if the majority want a full refund and you need to send the entire box back it no big deal.

Thank you for going through all the effort either way

Randy :D
Well, I'm keeping my 3, so that's 6 keeps so far.

Cheers,
Dixie

First of all just wanted to say dixie you are a good example of going the extra mile as the organizer of a box split. I'd box split with you any day.

Second of all glad the one you smoked was good.

Third of all, be VERY, VERY careful with the cigars you keep. Just because they show no visible signs of mold, doesn't mean that they don't have mold spores in them or on them. Like they say, one bad apple spoils the bunch. For the people who do end up keeping these sticks I highly recommend keeping them in a separate container from your other sticks. Of course, to prevent a possibilty of activating those spores keep these on the cool side to be safe.

I apologize if I am stepping on toes and feel free to contact me dixie I will edit this post if you want. I know I am sticking my nose in where it doesn't necessarily belong. But I would hate to see someone's collection ruined.

Thanks for your time.

JC

Lumberg said:
Third of all, be VERY, VERY careful with the cigars you keep. Just because they show no visible signs of mold, doesn't mean that they don't have mold spores in them or on them. Like they say, one bad apple spoils the bunch. For the people who do end up keeping these sticks I highly recommend keeping them in a separate container from your other sticks. Of course, to prevent a possibilty of activating those spores keep these on the cool side to be safe.
This is a very good point folks :thumbs:

I am and have been keeping mine in a sealed container away from the rest of my sticks. All of you who decide to keep them, do the same.

Cheers,
Dixie

Nice work Dixie, and nicely stated lumberg :thumbs: Enven when things are looking not so good, a folks here still make it shine :thumbs:

OK, fella's. I apoligize....I've been really tied up with work - trying to get everything at a managable state before I take off for the holidays.

I am still waiting for JR's return shipping label, but I will go ahead and ship out everyone's gift/split/refund packs tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dixie