• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sale gone bad...

Have you noticed how you keep getting in shit here?
I am sorry to hear that you had a funeral. It is terrible to lose someone in your life, it truly is.
It can not be said, though, that three weeks is acceptable, nor can it be said that your record here is stellar.

Jeht2000, I told you I sent payment. I was out for a funeral for a week. Explained it all to you. Sent you DC# this morning. My communication was good. What else do you want?

Sent the same time as this:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=25116

When did you tell him you sent payment and what time did you send him the DC#? Did you communicate this before or after you were called out? Perhaps you could post a copy of the PM.

He JUST sent me a DC#! Why didn't u respond to my email yesterday OR my im this morning?? Also, u said that they it was going out monday. I WAS understanding..until i got ignored! Like i said if u can log onto CP u can pay me. Did u not pay ANY of ur other bills in the last 3wks??

You can't be mad! How many, i'm going to send today..oh, i'll send tomorrow morning, should i have to hear?

Man I love Boar's Head Beef Bologna with lots of yellow mustard. Not that spicy, overpowering crap in little jars they "call" mustard, but regular, everyday, dyed in the wool, French's Yellow Mustard.
Mmmmmm buddy.

NA

WOW! Look at the circling of the BOTLs on this tread! 11 reading right now. And I too, like Bologna. DOn't eat it anymore, but if I did...that would be the type fo mustard I like. If there was deeper meaning there, I missed it.

IM003765.JPG

User's local time Aug 17 2006, 01:51 PM
Total Cumulative Posts 34
( 0.1 posts per day / 0.01% of total forum posts )
Most active in The Lobby
( 17 posts / 50% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 12:51 PM
Status (Active in topic: Sale gone bad...)

Your lack of an appropriate response is deafening.

Man I love Boar's Head Beef Bologna with lots of yellow mustard. Not that spicy, overpowering crap in little jars they "call" mustard, but regular, everyday, dyed in the wool, French's Yellow Mustard.
Mmmmmm buddy.

NA

Damn it Neal I haven't had anything to eat in over 14 hours... and now I can taste that sandwich in my mind! :angry:

And BTW do you like it plain or fried? :sign:

Jeht2000, I told you I sent payment. I was out for a funeral for a week. Explained it all to you. Sent you DC# this morning. My communication was good. What else do you want?

Almost forgot ricky... clear this up for me would'ja? You got your end of the deal on July 28th... cigars in hand... and now on August 17th your "all put out" cause Jeht slammed your pecker in the drawer? Wait!!! Before you answer I'd like to say this.

You REALLY don't want to piss me off.

NA

I have responded appropriately to the party involved, via P/M, and there is nothing more to be done here.

My communication was good. What else do you want?

Durrr.....
1) To stop bullshitting, your communication sucked rat-ass.
2) I dunno, how about to get paid?

I have responded appropriately to the party involved, via P/M, and there is nothing more to be done here.

Oh, OK, since you said so. I guess we're all done here fellas. He cleared it up.
Jeht---did he clear it up? I'd LOVE to hear about his PMs.

Mmmmmm buddy.

NA

What are your thoughts on Grey Poupon, Neal? I kinda like the rougher ground mustards like that - with just a tad bit of horseradish.

Blah, freakin' blah. So far you've demonstrated a short and ignoble history of evasiveness and petulance after having to be called out. And frankly, you've run plum out of good will due to this coupled with a lack of community participation.

Then again, maybe there really is some kind of problem with your "send PM" button. But wait, you had the time to post and send a PM regarding a $90 purchase on 8/14. So then again, maybe not.

Do you see the pattern here?

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
2. Communicate responsively
3. Consummate the deal swiftly and as agreed
4. Communicate responsively
5. Confirm satisfaction
6. Rectify any situations as necessary, quickly and decisively

Wilkey

Not acceptable. You posted that your communication was appropriate and you implied that that it was timely. That appears to be a lie. Not just to jeht2000 but to the entire membership of this board. There is definitely more to be done here.

Ban him! Ask Harris to place him on the scumbag list and warn eHerf and every other board to watch out for this guy!

Almost forgot ricky... clear this up for me would'ja? You got your end of the deal on July 28th... cigars in hand... and now on August 17th your "all put out" cause Jeht slammed your pecker in the drawer? Wait!!! Before you answer I'd like to say this.

You REALLY don't want to piss me off.

NA

Uh, oh, ricky - Now you went and done it.... :0

You're right. Don't come around here no more.

NA