• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sale gone bad...

The sandwich stuff was funny!!

Guys, i got a DC# so hopefully i will get the funds tomorrow or saturday since it only takes two days. Thanks to everyone for the support.

and jokes

Here is the last DC# I got after giving the guy all the chances in the world

0103 8555 7496 9520 3035.

run it and tell me what you think

He hasn't sent it or you would have had it by now.

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 09, 2006 to expect your package for mailing"

He hasn't sent it or you would have had it by now.

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 09, 2006 to expect your package for mailing"

Thats what I was getting at.

Guys, i got a DC# so hopefully i will get the funds tomorrow or saturday since it only takes two days. Thanks to everyone for the support.

and jokes

Wait, I thought your deal was with DemonR6??? Did you mean to post this in your "Step 2" thread?

Man I love Boar's Head Beef Bologna with lots of yellow mustard. Not that spicy, overpowering crap in little jars they "call" mustard, but regular, everyday, dyed in the wool, French's Yellow Mustard.
Mmmmmm buddy.

NA

I personally don't like sandwiches...Asshat roasted until extremely well done then dipped in hot sauce...Unbeatable. :thumbs:

and jokes

Wait, I thought your deal was with DemonR6??? Did you mean to post this in your "Step 2" thread?

The point beig that a DC# doesn't mean anything. He had posted that he had a DC#. I remember getting one and went to check it. Just showing the guy an example of a DC# with nothing behind it.

That is all.

Blah, freakin' blah. So far you've demonstrated a short and ignoble history of evasiveness and petulance after having to be called out. And frankly, you've run plum out of good will due to this coupled with a lack of community participation.

Then again, maybe there really is some kind of problem with your "send PM" button. But wait, you had the time to post and send a PM regarding a $90 purchase on 8/14. So then again, maybe not.

Do you see the pattern here?

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
2. Communicate responsively
3. Consummate the deal swiftly and as agreed
4. Communicate responsively
5. Confirm satisfaction
6. Rectify any situations as necessary, quickly and decisively

Wilkey

i'ze sory, culd u re-say that without usin so many big colige words?

Howzat? Better? :p

Much better, thank you. :laugh:

Jeht2000, I told you I sent payment. I was out for a funeral for a week. Explained it all to you. Sent you DC# this morning. My communication was good. What else do you want?

Sent the same time as this:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=25116

Yeah, but what's your rating on eBay?

It has been a month and still NO item!!! Does not answer emails. VERY BAD!!!!!

after more than a month, numerous emails & even a snail mail, buyer never paid

Payment received. Better late than never.

???

DAMN!! guess u guys r right about the DC#. i just can't see why anyone would go through all of that

OH SHIT!just chk'd the #..it went out yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u serious. i thought he said in this thread he sent it out the day b4? i might be wrong. BUT, he mailed after i put this up.tisk, tisk

DAMN!! guess u guys r right about the DC#. i just can't see why anyone would go through all of that

OH SHIT!just chk'd the #..it went out yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u serious. i thought he said in this thread he sent it out the day b4? i might be wrong. BUT, he mailed after i put this up.tisk, tisk
Not really that surprising considering his track record. ;)

It just goes to show that sometimes you have to call a guy out to get something done.

It's very likely that he didn't have the money, thus filling out the DC# to placate you, but not sending the check/MO out until yesterday. Thursday is payday for many people...

It's either that, or he's a complete douchebag who has just been jerking your chain. Either way, I wouldn't trade with the guy until he can get his sh*t in a pile.

LOOK! I found a picture of Rick3985!!

mr.turd.blossom.jpg

Good Lord...

What's in the water these days? More outtings here than a Gay/Lesbian convention lately! Makes me glad I live in my own little reality... :whistling:

but, Buyer Beware! I applaud jeht2000 for sending his end first, and look where it got him- payment (hopefully!) only after he outted the rat. I say string 'em up if it is a bogus mailing (I'm in on the bad check thingy)

update...

got back in town today and guess what was waiting on me?!a money order from you know who :) it arrived yesterday. Once again, thanks to everyone for the support. and thank you too rick :p