• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal de la Habana

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
A great night tonight boys. It's the first time I'm EVER smoking a cigar IN THE HOUSE. My wife gave me the go-ahead cause she said I woudl freeze outside and it's my house too so I should do what makes me happy. I'm sitting in the office with her as she works and enjoying this Cuban. It's got a nice flavour, making lots of smoke but has some burn issues. I've had to relight it a few times, and the burn went a bit crooked at one point. Other then that, I'm REALLY enjoying this moment. The "man room" is born tonight. :thumbs:

Congrats Michael on being allowed to smoke in the house. Enjoy it :thumbs:

awesome on smoking in the house! i have my own apartment, so i take it for granted. I was gifted a San Cristobal from back in 97 from a certain dude here who likes Jaguars. I've heard good things.

Make sure and crack a window to let some of the testosterone out of your newly acquired "man room"

Enjoy

awesome on smoking in the house! i have my own apartment, so i take it for granted. I was gifted a San Cristobal from back in 97 from a certain dude here who likes Jaguars. I've heard good things.

Make sure and crack a window to let some of the testosterone out of your newly acquired "man room"

Enjoy

I don't know how you were gifted one in '97. I'm pretty sure they were released in '99.

Congrats on the whole smoking in the house thing, I'm sure the wife regrets it already :laugh: .

whoops, got confused. It's an El Principe from Sept. 05.

my mistake.

A great night tonight boys. It's the first time I'm EVER smoking a cigar IN THE HOUSE. My wife gave me the go-ahead cause she said I woudl freeze outside and it's my house too so I should do what makes me happy. I'm sitting in the office with her as she works and enjoying this Cuban. It's got a nice flavour, making lots of smoke but has some burn issues. I've had to relight it a few times, and the burn went a bit crooked at one point. Other then that, I'm REALLY enjoying this moment. The "man room" is born tonight. :thumbs:

Woohoo!! My wife keeps telling me the same. I'm more of a neat freak and keep getting these visions of a nasty smell I can never get rid of. Enjoy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm jealous.

Congratulations, Michael!

Ahhhh, a Man Room. One day. One day.

At this point, I'd settle for an insulated shed.

Wilkey

Wilkey

ROFL :laugh:

Way to go Michael that is a keeper! :D

Few weeks ago I had my "first time" in the room too. :)
With opened balcon door during smoking and after smoking there was no cigar smell in the morning.
I also have some nice natural air circulation and smoke goes right away outside! :)

I'm sitting in the garage so an indoor smoke would sounds great to me. Cool 50 degrees F.

Wilkey

hehe... your only a step above where i go, a horse barn. (at least horses give off heat :laugh: ) congrats Michael...that pic of your home looks very comfy! :)