• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Santa’s helpers - 2020 Mask (NSFW) edition

I love pinups, but I'm just not a fan of the Bettie Page haircut. I hate straight bangs, as it is, and the really high straight bangs just looks... abnormal to me. But, each their own, and all that. I'm just enjoying another year of all these helpers! Keep 'em coming!
She has hair?

I love pinups, but I'm just not a fan of the Bettie Page haircut. I hate straight bangs, as it is, and the really high straight bangs just looks... abnormal to me. But, each their own, and all that. I'm just enjoying another year of all these helpers! Keep 'em coming!

See, I'm just the opposite. Show me some classic bumper bangs or victory rolls on a woman as stacked as Miss Sugar Rush & I'm just 😍

But de gustibus non est disputandum.

~Boar

Full disclosure: on another platform, every Sunday for well over a decade I've posted an Alyssa Milano Moment™ ("™" and all, yes). A photo or GIF, every Sunday, without fail. It started as a goof on my 25+ year crush on the woman (hey, it may be a bit embarrassing, but it's certainly lasted longer than any of my real life relationships!) and just became a habit. And then a tradition. Now possibly an institution!

Which is all just preamble to my saying THIS is your Sunday "pinuppery." 😂

d9d221f55e603da1f0d9911ea5013f8f.jpg

~Boar

I'm with ya Nick, the bangs just don't do it for me.