• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saw the new house!

Congrats Zeebra! Guess what? I'll be doing the same thing very shortly (within 2 weeks time, I hope!). The whole process was brand new to me and I was one of those anal retentive soon to be home owners taking pictures and video all along the way. Our new build is just being finalized, and the pre-closing inspection will be hopefully very soon. I'm uber excited and know exactly what you are feeling at the moment. Sadly, however, I won't have a smoking room in the house however I will have a smoke hut outside!!! Just have to either build one or have one pre-constructed for me.

Either way, congrats! Would love to see some pictures!

Darren :thumbs:

Congrats Darren!

When you do the inspection, remember to bring along something to write on. Also bring along a small light you can plug into the wall sockets to test each one in every room. We did that to make sure we had no problems with any of the outlets. Inspect the windows very closely, ours had very small cracks in the corners that were barely noticeable from a far, but when you went up close to the window you saw them.

Congrats!
Buying a house is the American ummm Canadian dream! :sign:
-Rob

Zee congrats! I hope you have my room ready for me?

Congrats Zee! Yeh that "christining poop" definately says the house is yours ;)

Uhhhhh what about a picture or two :whistling: :whistling: of your new castle!

BenjieV
www.anewcastle4u.com

Zee congrats! I hope you have my room ready for me?

Of course Tone! You'll have to give me a few weeks to furnish it for ya though. I'll have that spare bedroom in tip top shape in no time!

Congrats!!! We outgrew our first place and will close on our next home on 4/27. Smoking room here as well. That was my only condition to counter the wife's demand to have a larger kitchen. Enjoy the moment and may the new place never grow old...

Here our some pictures of the house and the "smoking room" I have:

Front of house:

img44295gq.jpg

Side of house with "Smoking Room"
img44268re.jpg

Close up of "Smoking room" (pillars still to be painted)
img44231io.jpg

Do you actually have a smoking room?
Or are you forced to smoke on the balcony? :p
-Rob

-Rob

Balcony. That's why I wrote it "smoking room" with quotes. :whistling:

A little plastic wrap and we can covert that bad boy into a true smoking room for the winter!

-Rob

Good idea! I can also look into Tone-NY's guest room right beside the balcony, call him out for a smoke.

-Rob

A little plastic wrap and we can covert that bad boy into a true smoking room for the winter!

-Rob

Good idea! I can also look into Tone-NY's guest room right beside the balcony, call him out for a smoke.

Man I can't wait till my room is ready. I have your house in the Summer and Shiba's for the Winter I'm all set. Just make sure you have some of the cigars I like!

-Rob

-Rob

Man I can't wait till my room is ready. I have your house in the Summer and Shiba's for the Winter I'm all set. Just make sure you have some of the cigars I like!

I believe I do as YOU sent me some. Oh..maybe those were ones you didn't like? ;)

All you need is some green grass and you'll be set.

Yeah, they won't put the grass in until the entire phase is finished building. Seeing as there are still empty lots we have a ways to go. They rep told me they're hoping to get grass in by the fall but I'm not holding my breath. It will likely be dirt until next spring. ???

Nice Mike, congratulations on the new home. It is very gratifing to pay for YOUR own home instead of throwing money away on rent.