• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

New Scotch review posted. Ardmore 1991 Single Highland Malt.

New Scotch review: The Glenrothes Select Reserve

New Rye review posted, Michter's Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey

New Scotch Review posted, The Glenlivet 15 yo French Oak Reserve.

New Scotch review posted. Aberlour 1969 30 yo.

New Bourbon Review posted, Pappy Van Winkle 23 yo Bourbon, second issue

New bourbon review posted. Willett Single Barrel

New Whisky review posted. Yamazaki 12 yo Japanese Single Malt.

New Scotch review posted. Bruichladdich 15 Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

New Scotch Review posted: Speyburn 10 yo Highland Scotch

New Scotch review posted: The Balvenie 1966 Vintage Cask

Added Loch Fyne Whiskies Flavor map to the Scotch Education posting. See first post in this thread.

New scotch review posted: Royal Island 17 yo blend.

Scotch Education Part 5 - Whisky Chemistry added to the first post in this thread.

New scotch review posted. The Bowmore Dragon.

AVB - Thanks for all the amazing work you've put into these reviews. I use them regularly and really appreciate your efforts.

Thank you for the kind words.

AVB - Thanks for all the amazing work you've put into these reviews. I use them regularly and really appreciate your efforts.

New Rye review posted: Templeton Rye

AVB, please add me to the list of people who find your reviews helpful. Relatively new to drinking bourbon and enjoy reading your reviews and thoughts. I've made a list of 4 or 5 that you really liked and have been buying and enjoying them.

Have you heard of, or had, Wathen's? I recently had a bottle and found it enjoyable. http://www.wathens.com/

I have heard of Wathen's but it isn't available here. I had some in Kentucky years ago but didn't buy any to take home. Maybe we can work out a trade for a bottle.