• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Okay, will do. According to their site, there's a liquor store here in CT that carries it. :thumbs:

I'll be looking forward to it. :thumbs:

I just checked with a local liquor store in Southington who is one of the four listed on the Glenora Distillery website to see if they had any and he said he has some cases on back order and he doesn't expect them until the end of the month. :(

I'll check back with him then.

Number 108 is done and reviewed. Brora 22 yo Cask Strength Single Malt.

I'm not sure of the protocol for this thread, but I would like to submit a vote for a review of The Macallan 25. :cool:
(If you happen to have some stashed away for a rainy day.)

You look at the first page and pick an unused number. That will correspond to a Scotch in my collection but you won't know which one that is.....keeps things interesting.

I'm not sure of the protocol for this thread, but I would like to submit a vote for a review of The Macallan 25. :cool:
(If you happen to have some stashed away for a rainy day.)

I just checked with a local liquor store in Southington who is one of the four listed on the Glenora Distillery website to see if they had any and he said he has some cases on back order and he doesn't expect them until the end of the month. :(

I'll check back with him then.

I checked with them on January 29th and they told me they still had not received the case they ordered. I called again today and he told me he had asked the distributor what's going on with this and the distributor is supposed to give him an update next week. I'll keep trying.

As requested, #104 is done and posted. Craigellachie 14 Speyside Single Malt.

The latest review is done and posted. Green Spot Irish Whiskey

Number 92 is done and posted, Oban 14 yo Western Highland Malt

A new bourbon review is done and posted. Elijah Craig 12 yo Bourbon

Scotch # 78 is done and reviewed. Glen Elgin 12 Speyside scotch

Glen Breton Rare has arrived in CT! :thumbs: I got the phone call on Friday and I'm picking up two bottles this week. :thumbs:

I don't have them and never really had an interest in getting them. I tried some of the 50's from the Travel Series once and didn't think it was that much different then what you can get now. YMMY

How about the Macallan Twenties, Thirties series?