• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Screw you haters

Strange you should mention that. I've got a machine in the garage I'm fixing up but I doubt it will see 5 miles at a clip. Been there, done that already.
Me too, but chances are I'll never do it again.

Doc

I’m just glad NE traded Jimmy G to the Niners so we don’t have to watch Dynasty II. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Brady only has a year or two left at best.
I’m glad the 49ers screwed the pats outta that one!

Rumors of the end of the Patriot's dynasty's demise circulate every year, yet they remain in the elite tier. Even if rumors of a Belichick/Brady rift are true with no heir apparent, and even if McHoodie gets his second shot at crashing a franchise into the ground as head coach elsewhere, New England is going to be just fine. Love him or hate him, as long at Belichick is running the show, he's going to find a way.

I think you’re missing the giant red swipe in MN. This feels like your best man getting married to your fiancée, and you’ve gotta host the wedding in your back yard. I used to like Philly. Now I think Philly is a real prick. ;)

Edited to add: I don’t mind that we lost. That’s totally fine. I’m a Vikes fan. I’m used to heartbreak. But doing a Foles chant? Being dicks when the game is clearly out of hand and over? Get bent Philly.

Doc I'll bet you 7 premium sticks. But you gotta give me 7.5 points if I take the eagles.

Edit to add; Its the team that booed Santa Claus versus the team that is in bed with Trump and Goodell. Take your friggin pick.

Meh. Football is boring anyway. I'd rather watch a dart tournament.

There was one on ESPN "The Ocho" last evening. No cheerleaders. Maybe it was Fox Sports, not sure.

Doc I'll bet you 7 premium sticks. But you gotta give me 7.5 points if I take the eagles.

Edit to add; Its the team that booed Santa Claus versus the team that is in bed with Trump and Goodell. Take your friggin pick.
I wouldn't give you 7.5 points if Apollo was the Q.B for the Pat's. It's not my first day on the beach. Anyway, I'm not taking any more bets and I'm certainly not betting against the Pats even with a sucker bet in my favor.

Doc

Last edited:
I wouldn't give you 7.5 points if Apollo was the Q.B for the Pat's. It's not my first day on the beach. Anyway, I'm not taking any more bets and I'm certainly not betting against the Pats even with a sucker bet in my favor.

Doc

Your lack of confidence tells me one thing: Eagles will triumph! :D

I don't think that statement is true. Rumor around here has it that Brady forced the transaction.

Doc
That’s true from what I understand, but Belichek didn’t want it and Kraft later remarked he thinks he made a big mistake.

Go Pats!!

I think this game is going to come down to final possession.

I need it to be Pats 6 Eagles 3 for 3 quarters. Even finishing that way would be nice.

Bugs-Bunny-Whats-Up-Doc.jpg

Gotta admit it was probably the best overall Super Bowl for some time. The Pats trailed in every SB they won but this time that playbook didn't work. I look forward to whatever is coming my way Doc....besides the normal hell and damnation in a decade or four.