• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seanholio returns to Los Angeles Aug 28 - 31

Geoff,

Is it the Siglo Cigar Lounge per chance? That seems to be the main hit on Google for the Newport area.

Geoff,

Is it the Siglo Cigar Lounge per chance? That seems to be the main hit on Google for the Newport area.
Nope. I'll get the name ASAP. Also the USC game is at 12:30, not in the evening. How about an early afternoon herf?

I'm fine with mid-day.

Where you at Sean? Whats your input?

and damn......... calling all SoCal brothers......who's gonna make it out!!!!!? Speak up!

~Billy

I'm fine with mid-day.

and damn......... calling all SoCal brothers......who's gonna make it out!!!!!? Speak up!

~Billy

This is quite a relief. I just found out in a meeting yesterday that I need to be onsite at work starting at 5pm on Saturday. If I can make it to this lounge at noon, that is so much better. Whew.

I'm also flying in Wednesday morning. Anyone want to get together earlier?

I'm fine with mid-day.

~Billy

This is quite a relief. I just found out in a meeting yesterday that I need to be onsite at work starting at 5pm on Saturday. If I can make it to this lounge at noon, that is so much better. Whew.

I'm also flying in Wednesday morning. Anyone want to get together earlier?

Where are you flying in Seany? Lets get together at Azucars for a smoke and a drink Wednesday...

You've gotta see Geoff's place, he just keeps trying to hide it from you... :p

Where are you flying in Seany? Lets get together at Azucars for a smoke and a drink Wednesday...

You've gotta see Geoff's place, he just keeps trying to hide it from you... :p

I'm flying into LAX and staying at the Hilton nearby. I'm sure Azucar will be no problem Wednesday night.

Well then let's do it. Wednesday at the Azucar.

Any chance of you joining us, Geoff?

Well then let's do it. Wednesday at the Azucar.

Any chance of you joining us, Geoff?
I'd love to, but Wednesdays are always a no-go for me. Thursday is bad this week due to back to school night. I'd still like to see everyone on Saturday afternoon though.

It was great meeting you guys! Too bad we didn't have more time but it was well worth the trip down.

I am no longer a Herf Virgin! ;)

It was great meeting you guys! Too bad we didn't have more time but it was well worth the trip down.

Danny, I gotta say the same. I had a great time, and I wish I'd had MORE time to hang out. We could have gotten the cop really drunk and heard the GOOD stories.

Danny, I gotta say the same. I had a great time, and I wish I'd had MORE time to hang out. We could have gotten the cop really drunk and heard the GOOD stories.

:sign: :sign: :sign: I'd need about 5 MORE Guinness to get there!!!

I had an awesome time, and Danny, sorry we weren't able to destroy your virginity a little more! ;) Seany, awesome time meeting you buddy, you're just as funny in person! And Jesus, well...you know how I feel... :angry: :p :D

Well my plans for Newport Beach just got scrapped. I'll be at Azucar watching the USC game at 12:30. Is anyone else coming?

Well my plans for Newport Beach just got scrapped. I'll be at Azucar watching the USC game at 12:30. Is anyone else coming?

I'll make the drive again. Azucar is fantastic. Gotta be back in LA at 6:00PM, though, to power everything up that I am powering down tonight.

My nephew is getting married today out in that part of the world but I doubt I can convince the family to let me slip away from the wedding and/or reception to go blow smoke rings at Azucar.

Stinki, you got a great place there and hope to meet you some day but it doesn't look like today wil be that day.

Danny