• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search is Your Friend Newb (5th Anni Contest)

Alright....trying a bit of the process of elimination. There are a few I'm not certain of so let's try this:

1) Souldog24ca

2) Lucasbuck

3) Ghurka

4) Denverdog, Alexgtp, Sac, IBQTEE1

5) Joebunaga, Chiefmd, Audi_Kraut (this one still eludes me)

6) Hawaii

7) Jonesy

8) Sar127

9) jfields to Swissy & AVB

10) AVB

11)Infinity, Jonesy

12) If you say you're leaving CP, then you stay gone. (Pembroke3355-banned)

Sorry Ashes I miscounted yesterday, you only had 9. Today you have 8.

To make up for my miscount. Here is another pointer for the Texas Cigar Fest you have 2 out of three. You can still answer "what I did" in place of "who".
Also for another answer that is wrong you have already found the thread that will answer it, but you will likely have to go through quite a few pages.

Keep up the good work.

No problem on the miscount, I was going back to my earlier attempts with 3 or 4 right and trying to pinpoint which ones were right. I'll keep at it!

(edit: removed request)

You can still answer "what I did" in place of "who".

:laugh:

Ya, I'm not really sure as to what he did but I have a guess based on the conversation in the thread. I might take a stab at that although I do have another name I think might be right.

My post was supposed to be quoting and making fun of the wording James used. For some reason, the quote feature isn't working like it used to.

Jonesy said:
My post was supposed to be quoting and making fun of the wording James used. For some reason, the quote feature isn't working like it used to.

Or its the operator... :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

Or its the operator... :laugh:
smartass!  :laugh:

(see, you can teach an old dog new tricks!)

Wow brother...

I'm not gonna bs you! Some of these are tough! I must have read 1,000 pages by now! I'm gettin closer though!

:)

Derek

The amount of new guys we have lately I am surprised only 2 have made some effort at this!

Good work guys keep it up,
Paul

I looked around and searched the forum archives, found some answers to the questions but I figured I'd let 'newer' noobs get on it. 

And this is one hell of a tought contest, I think I never dug up the search like I did . lol

Tall Paul said:
The amount of new guys we have lately I am surprised only 2 have made some effort at this!

Paul
This is how you seperate the ones that end up staying from the one year wonders....

Jonesy said:

Paul
This is how you seperate the ones that end up staying from the one year wonders....

Very true!

AshesTwoAshes said:
Ya, I'm not really sure as to what he did but I have a guess based on the conversation in the thread. I might take a stab at that although I do have another name I think might be right.

Since you guys have been working so hard and this one's pretty tough, I thought I could throw y'all a lil' bone. There's a very recent thread that discusses that exact question, and the answer was actually highlighted and bold-faced by another helpful and eager member here actually.

sar127 said:

Since you guys have been working so hard and this one's pretty tough, I thought I could throw y'all a lil' bone. There's a very recent thread that discusses that exact question, and the answer was actually highlighted and bold-faced by another helpful and eager member here actually.

Sounds like a great guy.... ;)

sar127 said:
Ya that's the one I was referring to that I finally found ;) just have to wait until after midnight to post my updated list.

sar127 said:

Tall Paul said:

Sounds like a great guy.... ;)

Thanks for the help fellas! Believe it or not, I just happened to stumble onto this earlier, it was the "highlighted" part that made me go, huh?... :)

Anyway, I'm about blind from this! I've just about read every post since the inception of CP! ...  lol. I have certainly learned a lot about some of the history and why some
things are the way they are... Which is really the point.

Glad to be a part of this no matter who wins!
I'm almost finished with today's answers... will post shortly!

Derek