• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"SECRET SANTA" HO! HO! COUGH... HO!

Damn and here I thought one of the ideas behind Secret Santa was to try to figure out who that person was. ???

OMG..... Guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Its quite simple to have your package shipped from another area of the country if you want. It will cost a few extra dollars but is very easy to do. If anyone is THAT worried about their 'kid" figuring out who Santa is PM me and I'll help you out.

I didn't know we had 30 active people on here. ;) Good news! :)

Actually.. It is now 31 :thumbs:

I can assist in re-distributing packages too. LMK if you need help in this area.

HELLO....ANYBODY HOME??? ANYONE...ANYONE... WE COULD STILL USE A FEW PLAYERS!!!! Is this mike on?

BOY, IS EVERYONE A COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!.......It is my pass, and I can spell it anyway I wood like! MIKE! :p

Smack%20Bottom.gif

HEY! THIS IS NOT OPEN MIKE NIGHT!! :p

LEEBO, WERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THEM THING'S. :sign:

lol....the sh*t is funny! :sign:

Well, looks like we have 32 players :thumbs: I will leave this open for another week, and then put together a list and start sending out names! :thumbs:

PM Sent bro.!!!

Just a suggestion, like Shadow said. Part of the fun of the SS deal is trying to figger out who your SS is. I usually try and leave a clue in my SS box..it makes the fun last for a few days, even weeks and , IMHO, is just a requirement. ;) But, hey bro, it's your deal this year, play as you like, but I'm gonna drop a hint in my box!!

BTW, PM sent bro!!!

ALSO!!!! Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort in organizing this thing this year!! I've never had the time to properly do it but SkyDivenekd ( Floyd) hosted last year and did one hellova job...so you've got a hard act to foller!!! :thumbs:

BW

Oh...BTW...BW DOESN'T play by the rules...as most of us FOG's and some FNG's do around here.... ;) :p :sneaky:

Soooooooo........................ Your in? :p

OK, LAST DAY TO GET IN IS ON WEDNESDAY THE 13. I will have Dave move it to "in progress" on Thursday. I will be attending "The Big Smoke" in Vegas this coming weekend with a few brother CP'rs. When I return I will set up the list of players and get there Secret Santa's out to them!....... Remember do as you wish with the return addy, and if you are like the worm :p well do what you want with your hint's... Also, for no reason will I be giving out any names of givers!!! :0