• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

B-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-FREAKIN'-BOOM!!!!!!
The City of Newport, KY has been reduced to rubble!  :lookup:   Investigators close to ground zero report a suspicious little package was left at the residence of one SKYDIVNEKD, just prior to the detonation.  :0  

A fat, toothless, hillbilly hooker states, "...I thunk it wus jus' the truck a rockin', and whan I got out, thar wus seegars and coffee beans jus'a flyin' all over yonder!"

The not-so suprised resident states,  "...I'm sure it was from my friend on "Deepwood" .  He has done it again!!"  :D

You know who you are, S.S.!!  I know I can't ever repay you(but that doesn't mean I won't try!!! LMAO!!!) Thanks a bunch!!

Happy Holidays, brother, to you and yours!   :D

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

hmmmm.. Musta been my neighbor:) They are always doing **** like that!! LMAO!!!

Santa - can you hear me? It was someone elses package that came today. Was I bad this year????

Dave :p

I am humbled by the ss box I received yesterday. I made every effort to be good but I slipped here and there. In the words of Wayne's World, I'm not worthy. Thank you for the over the top generosity.
The day before I sent my ss box out. Maybe the karma from that brought this box to my door? Best wishes to everyone for the holidays.
Peter :0

As I see it, the following folks have not received their Secret Santa packages yet.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Allofus123...DaveWF...Hbooker...Horse...MattR...Quito60...Shadow...Shadowryder1...Wolfman2

I have attempted to e-mail those responsible for these folks, as a good "Mrs. Santa" should do.  I hope these are worked out.  I'm sure the mail is just moving slow!  :D

Please update when your packages arrive.  

Thanks!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

The N.Texas USPS truck drivers strike is over (temporarily) as of yesterday. Thus Santa's reindeer can sigh a great relief now that the oats, etc can be found here. They'll need it cause they have a loooong trip to make. Someone was heard to have said "Go West young man, waaaaaaaaaay West". ;)

Got one from another Secret Santa today...but still no CP Secret Santa!

BLAM!!! Heck, it even had a warning...sumthin about Nitro....I should have seen it coming.

Thank you kind sir, I've really tried to be good this year :D and I guess I was! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Radar units are showing a rocket launched from West Virgina heading towards the great state of Texas. Be prepared! :D :D :D

LOOK OUT, INCOMMMINGGGGGG!
Radar is showing another launch from the same silo heading for Kentucky.

:sign:

Hmmmm, lets see here..... I know of three Texans that hang out around here.....ones not in the SS and the other has already received theirs. Could it be? Is that streak I see in the North East sky heading this way? :) :) :)

Preparing to bunker down the kids as the threat warning has been delivered. We will remain at high alert until the all clear is given. ;)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

THE SHADOW KNOWS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shadow....THANK YOU!!!! :D That was a very kind gesture on your part. To this point, I have enjoyed putting this together. :p I'm hoping all of the folks involved carry through on thier end.

Thanks again for the great smokes. I look forward to being around to return the favor. Happy holidays. :D

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I got a great package today.
I am sure it's my CP package.
Much thanks. I will enjoy each one.
It would have been a tough one to figgure out who it was, but someone got concerned about slow mail and gave themselves up! Remember it sometimes takes 7-8 days for priority mail. (Holidays!)
Great job macattak.
Hb

Guess what I got yesterday!!!

Thanks Santa - you're the best!

Dave :D :D :D

Matt R. is beginning to feel like the ugly step-child. :(

WE'RE DOWN TO SIX AND COUNTING.... ???

As I see it, the following STILL haven't gotten thier packages. :( I'm sure they are enroute, as we read this.

Allofus123...Horse...Quito60...Shadow...Shadowryder1...Wolfman2001.

If you have one of these folks, please send your package! :D I'm sure they are doing the pee-pee dance.

If you have mailed a package to one of these folks, please PM me and let me know. I'm hoping this turns out fine, and everyone is happily suprised.

Thanks for your attention.

Mrs. Santa just recieved word from "The Man"(Santa, that is!) that a package is enroute to Allofus123. So.......

......I know somebody's gonna be doin' the pee-pee dance!!! :sign:

A friend of mine who has been mentoring me in my cigar knowlege has informed me that in Texas we start out with the "Pee Pee Shuffle" and move into the "Pee Pee Two Step" and then into a full blown "Pee Pee Dance" :D :D :D

Glad the wife thinks its the dogs having all them accidents! ;)