• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

Vern! Buddy! There you are!
I was starting to get worried with you not showing up yet. Thought you were sick or something. :p

Just giving you a hard time there, but you knew that, didn't you?
Dave :sign: :sign: :sign:

ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Big Worm...glad to have ya! :thumbs: Check your message box.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Nice to have you notice Dave..say I have noticed that you look like a younger ,better looking version of me...So the question i have is this..How did you manage to find a woman that would say yes to your proposal ? Is she vision impaired like my wonderfull wife ? LOL :D

SECRET SANTA PASS UPDATE!!!!

Here's the line-up so far:

Allofus123....Big Worm....DaveWF....HBooker....Horse....JerryG....JoeP(snailer needed)....Macattak....MattR....Pepe(snailer needed)....Quito60....Shadow....Vern....Yogi.

If you don't see your name on here, let me know.  Either I don't have your snailer or you haven't signed up.  :D   Either way, join the fun and get on board.  :p

Everyone have a great weekend.

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

Hey Vern, I didn't know you were such a good looking guy! LOL! Seriously, maybe love is blind, or maybe she's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, but I couldn't be happier with her, and I think I can pretty much say the same thing for her. You ever hear of a perfect love? Let me tell you my brother, it's a wonderful thing!

:love: :love: Dave :love: :love:

SKYDIVNEKD,

CP message sent. If there is still time, I would like to opt in this one.

JerryG
(references furnished upon request.) :)

JerryG...you're in! Welcome! I believe I'll take names until Dec. 1st. At that time, I'll let everyone know to whom their packages should be sent.

Tell all your friends to join in the fun!!! :p

Ill Play!!! Salomones for everyone!! YEAAAAAA!! COmpliments of MAttR!!! LMAO!!!!

Oh what the H-E-double hockey sticks, count me in. BTW, thanks for the e-mail and concern Sky. Sorry, I didn't get back to you in a more efficient manner.

Wolfman2001...no worries, brother.  Just glad to hear everything is ok.  Hadn't seen you post in a while and got concerned.  Glad to have you in the SS pass.

Jeff...welcome as well.  I was hopin' y'all would join.

I'll keep you posted.

Current list of players is as follows:

Allofus123....Big Worm....DaveWF....HBooker....Horse....Jeff....JerryG....JoeP(need snailer)....Macattak....MattR....Pepe(need snailer)....Quito60....Shadow....Vern....Wolfman2001....Yogi.

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

C'mon guys and gals.... sign up if you haven't already. The notices will go out on Dec. 1st.

This is NOT dead! :D I have just been waiting for others to sign up. The go date is still Dec. 1st. I will recheck to make sure I have everyone's e-mail and go from there. :p