• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secrets of purchasing cigars

My wife and I have a don't ask don't tell policy- it goes both ways- she does not enter the man cave.

My wife is forbidden to purchase any more jewelry because she has plenty. I am forbidden to purchase any more booze and cigars because I have plenty.

She sells my cigars to buy jewelry, and I sell jewelry to buy cigars! ;)

I know when it is okay to buy cigars because we have been together for a long time and pretty much think alike. Luckily, we just don't have these kinds of problems anymore. :)

My wife takes care of all the financial stuff for us otherwise we would have no savings...lol she really doesn't care what I do with money if it makes me happy as long as we can financially afford it. We are not well off by any means so a lot actually almost all of my cigar purchases are from side job money. I'm an commercial HVAC tech and here in New England everyone needs heat and most have a/c as well so I nail down a ton of residential side work that is strait cash. I usually give her half to blow on whatever her little heart desires to keep her happy as well. I would just feel wrong wasting it all on me.

However undergreed I know what your saying and have heard guys at shops talking about hiding it from their wives. I just smile and think boy I'm glad I don't have that issue...lol

Just when you think Doc should be committed, he nails another, dead on....

Geez, here's a trick, marry a woman who's got better things to do than keep track of your cigar purchases. It's worked for me.

Doc.

Spot on!

My wife knows when I buy cigars, because I tell her to look for boxes outside the front door if I'm out doing errands. She equalizes my spending by going to Victoria's Secret to buy shoes and clothes for herself.

I don't have any secrets regarding cigars. :cool:

Extra credit for using cigars AND Victoria's Secret in the same post. :thumbs:

WE both work so I save up small amounts, $20 bucks here and there. and when I have enough I order and tell her what I have done and she dont care because I saved for it.

My wife takes care of all the financial stuff for us otherwise we would have no savings...lol she really doesn't care what I do with money if it makes me happy as long as we can financially afford it. We are not well off by any means so a lot actually almost all of my cigar purchases are from side job money. I'm an commercial HVAC tech and here in New England everyone needs heat and most have a/c as well so I nail down a ton of residential side work that is strait cash. I usually give her half to blow on whatever her little heart desires to keep her happy as well. I would just feel wrong wasting it all on me.

However undergreed I know what your saying and have heard guys at shops talking about hiding it from their wives. I just smile and think boy I'm glad I don't have that issue...lol

Gotta love side jobs,:D

I also split my side job money, she loves making money for nothing.lol.

I've been divorced a long time now. Nobody but me cares what I spend on cigars. I just make sure the other bills are paid first!

~Boar

My wife knows when I buy cigars, because I tell her to look for boxes outside the front door if I'm out doing errands. She equalizes my spending by going to Victoria's Secret to buy shoes and clothes for herself.

I don't have any secrets regarding cigars.
well Victoria's secret is kinda for you too.
I gave up on their line, those thong straps were so thin I'd whistle when I farted. :p

Since my wife also buys and smokes cigars, it's never been an issue around our house. I also make sure she is well taken care of, keep them happy and you will be happy.

I usually give her half to blow on whatever her little heart desires to keep her happy as well. I would just feel wrong wasting it all on me.

You my friend will be married for a loooong time ;-)

As for me pretty simple we have both our account with our personnal money so everthing take care of itself (except the bills loll)

As long as we can afford it, she doesn't really care. She gets to spend on clothes and stuff, and I get smokes....All works well here.