• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

See Ya!!!

emodx

Banned
Im getting underway again on Thursday for another deployment. I'll drop in from time to time depending on my underway internet connectivity. Take care.

Emo

Hey Emo,
Your one in a million Brother. Take care out there and dont go getting any more rope burns like awhile back. You know your never gone, and some of us here will still be talking about you ;) Esp. since you cant respond every time :p
God's Speed, (yea I know, it's old as he*^ saying. But I like it!) :thumbs:

Be safe and take care Bro! We'll all still be here when you get back. Chat with ya soon. GOD BLESS ARE TROOPS!

Take Care Emo.

Thank you and all the fellow troops who protect us!

God Bless the USA

Take her easy, Bro! Maybe I'll have a little something for you when you return... ;)

Red sunsets and a following sea Emo. Return home safe and sound. Thank you also!

I hope it's a safe and speedy deployment Bruddah Emo! I hope you're able to check in from time to time! Take care Bro and hurry back!

Aloha,

Wade

Happy morning smokes once you get under way ol buddy! :D

BenjieV :D

Take care brother and be carefule out there. Enjoy your liberties and pick up a few goodies when you can. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, that's what we're here for.... :thumbs:

take care bro'
and review those ports of call for us landlocked bastiges! :D

F@#K!
:0
I hope my monkey makes it to your house in time or you will have very aged smokes upon your return.
???

Take care Bro, clear skies all the way!
:thumbs: