• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seeking approval first

jbfurdog

Hi all. My sister and brother-in-law have a pizzeria and coffee shop. They roast their own coffee beans and have recently stated selling the coffee online.

If anyone is interested I could give you the website to check them out. Or if it’s cool I can post it here.

Let me know what you think.

I'll snag a few lbs of beans and check 'em out! 👍 I'm pretty sure your intent is noble.. post away.. can always edit it out if there's a fuss (super doubtful).

ETA: Any recos btw?

Hi all. My sister and brother-in-law have a pizzeria and coffee shop. They roast their own coffee beans and have recently stated selling the coffee online.

If anyone is interested I could give you the website to check them out. Or if it’s cool I can post it here.

I say if @Rod is ok with it, we all are.

I'll snag a few lbs of beans and check 'em out! 👍 I'm pretty sure your intent is noble.. post away.. can always edit it out if there's a fuss (super doubtful).

ETA: Any recos btw?
I get the Colombian and the Tanzanian peaberry. I have not had any of their blends.

If anything, have the website PM'd to you... it's pretty cool! 👽👍

Brian, I would PM Rod and ask him for his opinion. You may also want to talk to your sister and brother-in-law about being a sponsor on cigar pass?

We have threads for posting what coffee you are drinking today.

(Posting links when you have an affiliation to the company is generally frowned upon, because it falls under the “do not profiter” rule, and pulls traffic away from the site.)

Its already been mentioned - talk to Rob….oops! Tod…..oops! Rod.

We have some true coffee connoisseurs in our community that may be interested in posting a honest review , if your sister’s company was interested in sending out some sampler pack and they believed in their product.

He shouldn't post it?
Dan, I "think" the point Justin is trying to make is the same as others have told you before. You, as a rookie yourself, should not be telling other people what to do. When you suggest "post away.. can always edit it out if there's a fuss" that tells us you don't give a flying fuck about the rules and protocols of this forum.

This has been brought to your attention countless times and you simply keep plowing through. Trust me on this, you will not succeed in bulldozing this forum.

Please tell us you get it?

It’s fine either way really no harm to me or the community. I just have an avenue to help them maybe just a little so that’s why I’m asking. They aren’t big at all just one store front in a little Ohio town.