• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seeking approval first

Please tell us you get it?

I maybe misunderstood if anything. I thought once you were here long enough and an established member it was OK since you can post your own stuff for sale.. so it wouldn't have been a big deal (as long as it wasn't posting cigar-related stuff and taking away from paid advertisers). It wasn't to flout anything.

That said, I did order several bags and will gladly post reviews of the blends I bought. It's a cool site too and made me wonder if Adobe had resurrected Flash.. gulp!

Didn't Jeffrey Dahmer grow up in Ohio?

He was housed at Columbia Supermax here in WI when another inmate killed him. I remember being a teen and riding in the car with my mom up north.. the highway passed the prison when he was there.
She pointed over as we passed and said we were within 100 yards of Jeffrey Dahmer. Despite all the rows of razorwire gleaming in the sunlight, it still gave me a chill knowing how close he was to me.. do any of you guys remember what they found in his shower?

Head & Shoulders.

I maybe misunderstood if anything. I thought once you were here long enough and an established member it was OK since you can post your own stuff for sale.. so it wouldn't have been a big deal (as long as it wasn't posting cigar-related stuff and taking away from paid advertisers). It wasn't to flout anything.

That said, I did order several bags and will gladly post reviews of the blends I bought. It's a cool site too and made me wonder if Adobe had resurrected Flash.. gulp!
Dan, please believe that I am trying to help you here.

Every time you break the rules you lose respect.

Everytime you ignore the kind advice of established member you lose respect.

Everytime you write a novel about "YOU" you lose respect.

Every time you give advice to other members you lose respect.

When you argue with established members you look like a world class douchebag.

You are on a fast track to asshat, and we dont like asshats.