• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Semper Fi, my brother!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Today truly was a perfect time to receive a package I wasn’t expecting. Work had turned to chit and I was ready to begin drinking very early.

I decided to walk out to the mail box, in hopes the paperwork was there, and instead found a Priority Mail box instead. The walk back down the lane had me smiling.

John, I say thanks for your generosity! I did know Brian a little, I never was fortunate enough to really get to know him. I hope some day you can fill me in on what I missed. Until that day, his seegars will lie in wait.

Thank you, my brother! I’m undeserving but truly appreciative. Semper Fi!

Floyd T

You are truly deserving, Floyd. Truly.

Great job, John.

Way to go this is what being a BOTL is all about.

You’re welcome Floyd. I’ve watched you semi check back into CigarPass over the years. But, you coming back steady this last year has been a gift. This place is far better with you in it. Can’t tell you all how much it means to me hearing about the lives, experiences, and challenges, of the men here. Men I actually like and care about.

You’re welcome Floyd. I’ve watched you semi check back into CigarPass over the years. But, you coming back steady this last year has been a gift. This place is far better with you in it. Can’t tell you all how much it means to me hearing about the lives, experiences, and challenges, of the men here. Men I actually like and care about.
Don't make me tear up John!!

Could not agree more!! Great target from an amazing brother!!

John, et al, I'm not sure I deserve all the kind words but I very much appreciate them. I will say it until I am blue in the face, adding the vHerf option has made this forum a family! A brotherhood! It has brought faces, personalities, pains and happiness to the user names we've seen so often. Ain't nobody tighter than this group on CP.

Thank you all for allowing me to participate in your lives. I know it's made Michelle and I smile on too many occasions, and offer up prayers when needed. Jimmy Shaker and "The Big Guy" have your backs. Thanks you all.

Floyd T