• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shadow

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Shadow. She was the best friend a guy could ever have. Loyal as the day is long. She loved my kids like they were her pups. She used to wander the house at night several times visiting each room just to make sure everyone was OK.
She swam, she ran, she played, she protected. Shadow was the very best dog I have ever had.

Thank you Shadow for 13 years of companionship. You will be missed.

Shadow's favorite place in the yard
photo-2.jpg

Shadow with her youngest "pup"
photo-1.jpg

Most touching post, tugs on the 'ol heart strings it does. Very sorry to hear of you and your family's loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Sorry for your loss. I had a 15 yo Golden that past on a few years back so I know your pain. Pets are a wonderfull part of our lives.

God Speed Shadow.

Sorry for your loss; thoughts are with you...

My thoughts are with you. I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss, and very nice tribute. My thoughts will be with you and your family. Take care bro.

There's no better friend on earth than a dog; no higher aspiration than to be the people our dogs think we are. So sorry for your loss---may Shadow run forever free in your heart and memories.

~Boar

I understand that decision all too well my friend. May you meet again on Rainbow Bridge

I lost my longtime friend of 14 years on Nov. 2nd. His ashes are at home with us now.

Dave

Man, that sucks... Sorry to hear it. :( I hated and dread it...

We have four dogs in our family and I can't begin to imagine what it will be like to lose one. Ive been through it as a kid with the family pets but never with "my" dogs. I'm sorry for your loss.

RIP Shadow

We have five little doggie monsters and they are family. Our two oldest are 13 but they are little dogs so the good lord willing they'll be with us for a few more years.

Can't imagine losing one of them; my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved pet.

B.B.S.