• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shapes & Sizes

Coronas, marevas, lonsdales, lanceros, and similar shapes tend to be what I stick with. Not much into the really fat ring gauges that seem to have become very popular.

mostly robustos and belicosa but I find myself smoking a variety these days. the warm weather is comeing so will have to start doing reviews again.

I like them small. Robusto / Rothschild seem to do it for me

4.5" - 5"
50-52

Forgot to mention I like big thick long gars' 7x54 area or tad longer. in the summer.Nothing like smokeing floating on the chais lounge in the pool with a nice cold Belgian triple and food on the grill and wife by my side telling me I stink.

Oh, when I have time, I like to take in a Churchill. 7 x 47. Mmmmm, great size for relaxing.

Wilkey

6x50 Toro or a 7X52 Churchill does it for me...I'm really into the box press right now as well.

My go to smokes are petit corona or corona. I tend to stay away from the larger ring sizes. I enjoy how the flavors tend to transform in the smaller ring's. I will never turn down any of the sizes though.

I will stick with 48+ ring guage on most cigars and like the torpedo, beli, and pyramid shapes the best but do smoke most all shapes.

I like em big on top, whether its smaller, the same size or bigger on the bottom doesn't matter.

Huge Corona Gorda Fan, followed with a tie for second between Robusto's and PC's

Holy resurection :) Huge fan of the perfectos (still). Throw in slim pantelas and lanceros and I would have myself a party!

I've been favoring longer smokes with thinner ring guages and robustos simply because I don't the time to finish a churchill. To date, I have never finished a cigar longer than 6" lol (and I mean burning to the nub). I either get interrupted or sick. I don't like anything shorter than 4 1/2 inches (rothchildes) because they are too hot.

Robustos/Rothschilds seem to be what I end up buying.
Mostly just a price issue I think. At my B&M they're middle of the road in price, and size of course, so they just fit my budget the best.